Dhaqaale

Somalis and embarrassment.

Dhaqaale   

Do Somalis not feel embarrassment? What I mean in the last 30 years Japan became an industrial titan. China raised 500 million out of poverty and India is doing the same. UAE transformed into a modern society. The story is the same in nation like Nigeria, Botswana, Rwanda and Ghana. But Somalia with just 12 million people can not build a central government. This is truly shocking. Do Somalis not feel embarrassment, any sense of self refection or analysis? 

somalia-car-bomb-attack.jpg

Food-manenos.jpg

When was the last time you saw a South African, Botswana, Ghanaian, Rwandan or Nigerian needing food aid?

galbeedi   

THe way he frames the question tells a lot about his Somalihood.

If one of us wrote that headline, we would have said , " aren't we Somalis embarrassed ? 

Waar maxaa inaga siya? ayey su'aashu ahayd.

Ma maqashay dambaska dhamac dab ah ayaa ku jirta.

Certainly we shall rise. 

Man, we are probably the most resilient people in the planet earth. Nations fall and rise. We are passing through the era of when the baby is struggling to exit from the stomach of the mother. Despite our huge exodus we are reuniting one family at the time.

Our families are intact, our young men and women are getting married every month,  although we would have prefered every week. The worst is over, nations fall and rise. 

The political quarrels are shifting from us to others. I urge this  young man  to learn the history. Few years back when I met a guy from Zimbabwe, he asked, " Are you Somalis some kind of exiles or refugees?. 

I told the fool that we were the ones  who helped him  libertae his country from the yolks of Ian Smith and the white Rhodesians.  

Do not worry about us . The lion will rise again. 

Please learn your culture , faith and history.Do not worry about Somalis. We will survive.

Few years back, another fool said Will Islam survive in America?, and the learned Sheikh said, Islam was brought by an orphan whose father died while he was in the womb of his mother and his mother died after early days of his birth, do not worry about Islam, and please save yourself.

Dhaqaale   
6 hours ago, galbeedi said:

THe way he frames the question tells a lot about his Somalihood.

If one of us wrote that headline, we would have said , " aren't we Somalis embarrassed ? 

Waar maxaa inaga siya? ayey su'aashu ahayd.

Ma maqashay dambaska dhamac dab ah ayaa ku jirta.

Certainly we shall rise. 

Man, we are probably the most resilient people in the planet earth. Nations fall and rise. We are passing through the era of when the baby is struggling to exit from the stomach of the mother. Despite our huge exodus we are reuniting one family at the time.

Our families are intact, our young men and women are getting married every month,  although we would have prefered every week. The worst is over, nations fall and rise.

Do not worry about us . The lion will rise again.

Slogans like "make Somalia great again" won't work because in truth Somalia was never great. The only resilient people are see are the Somalilanders and djoubuti people.

People that have no remorse or guilt about the things they have done will not amount to anything. The kacaan propagandist need to come clean about their crimes. Also the southern clan that reside in Mogadishu need to come to terms with their evil nature.

cadnaan1   
1 hour ago, Dhaqaale said:

I do not include myself because I am not evil.

Evil is not ethnic or nationality 

I asked you, are you Somali or not

Dhaqaale   
1 hour ago, cadnaan1 said:

Evil is not ethnic or nationality 

I asked you, are you Somali or not

no such thing as Somali you are fishing for my clan. Which I will not reveal.

Now stop derailing my thread and get back to the question at hand.

Dhaqaale   
12 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Yes they are an embarrassing Community but it's all due to one clan  that dragged the Somali name  to the toilet. 

Indeed. The Clan, whose name shall not be named, who reside in Mogadishu by squatting in other people homes that they do not own like common criminals.

Duufaan   

there is a trouble kid everywhere who can not help himself and Somalia has it's own trouble kids. Unfortunately nothing will satisfy.