Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

It is better to be a Rat or a Gypsy than being somali

Malika   

^Indeed,reflects the world huh? We cant all be thinking and feeling the same..

LST's advice sounds good peacenow,do take a look at yourself. Something is wrong when you cant see the goodness of the people all you focus on is the badness of the people.There are two side to every coin saxiib.

Take a deep look in the mirror,whats eating you up dude?

ps.Just a question,what people would you like to be?

Originally posted by Johnny B:

NORF,

Sad that you've to demand a ban for any stance that doesen't offer special treatment for your stance.

There're people who openly support and encourage TERROR among the SOL users and you can't stand PeaceNow's self-criticism as a noble Somali man.

way to go ....

I don't know where you have been, but peacenow has been ridiculing, mocking and hating on Somalis ever since he joined this forum. This has gone far beyond what you call self criticism. Sometimes I ask myself if this guy is really Somali or a white racist TROLL. :confused: Secondly, stop exaggerating, I've never seen anyone encouraging " terror among solers". There are people with certain opinions, however there is no evidence of anyone telling/encouraging another person to do X or Y.

Malika   

^We give him far too much attention,what does a brat do when given attention,seek more..

This dude uses,skin whitening products his issues are far from 'Somalis' ..LOL

I am assuming this rant has something to do with the incident in Denmark,the link with Al-Shabaab or the pirate's new catch -The british tanker..

MZanzi   

This dude uses,skin whitening products his issues are far from 'Somalis' ..LOL

:D:D:D

Malika this guy is having a HUGE identity crisis

PS.peacnow ninyo sida isku dhaan Life is FAR too short to be spending all your time pissed off and hating Arabs & somalis who never did anything to you.

"Live for something or die for nothing"

At least the fella that attempted to exact a revenge on the m0ron who insulted Allah's best creature was a man who lived for something, I wonder what this @### (self censored out of respect for the rules of the forum) lives for? Yeah that is you. The originator of this thread.

Actually in Italy, Roma or Gypsy are considered to be lowest of the low. Somalis by comparison are seen as normal. I think, the current news coverage on Somalis has been slightly exaggerated.

hodman   

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

What's wrong with being a gypsy lol

My thoughts exactly is being a gypsy the same as being a rat? Use the lightening cream to get the qalbi madoobaad cleaned up peacenow

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Johnny B:

NORF,

Sad that you've to demand a ban for any stance that doesen't offer special treatment for your stance.

There're people who openly support and encourage TERROR among the SOL users and you can't stand PeaceNow's self-criticism as a noble Somali man.

way to go ....

Slightly confused are we not? What 'stance' am I demanding a ban for exactly? Calling Somalis rats? Is that a stance? Is it part of an ongoing debate? Or is it pure cuqdad and is contrary to the site rules?

Please differentiate between discussions/opinions/positions and out-right cay iyo xan!

Haatu   

^^ :D shoow dhiigaa boqol ku tagey? Calm down sxb :D Let Johnny say whatever he wants, just don't bother yourself with it ;)

STOIC   

Heh..Seems like his self-denigration is associated with obsessiveness and psychic energy that is powerful.With the decline of positive trait of Somalis lately I can see why your self-hatred can become endemic, but dude as long as you deny this part of yourself without associating it with others that you are repudiating I think you can knock yourself off! I think there is nothing one can add to your self-hating until it is replaced by sound self -criticism...as for now you can use all the bleaching product on the pharmacy aisle!

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Haatu:

^^
:D
shoow dhiigaa boqol ku tagey? Calm down sxb
:D
Let Johnny say whatever he wants, just don't bother yourself with it
;)

My dhiig is ok actually :D

Johnny just doesn't see the wood for the trees sometimes.

Originally posted by MAXIMUS POWERS:

Actually in Italy, Roma or Gypsy are considered to be lowest of the low. Somalis by comparison are seen as normal. I think, the current news coverage on Somalis has been slightly exaggerated.

Yes but Italians are shitheads.

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

Peacenow, assuming you rant above is genuine and you are not a “mole” pretending to be Somali, ask yourself as to why you really feel this way about your own.

I am not too certain as to what emotions you are currently reacting to, but it is very likely the caricature you decorated above is more of a reflection of your own struggles with identity and self. Perhaps your frustration stems from your own shortcomings, or it could be a symptom of an underbelly of own persona. Awoowe, take a profound look at your own self and see why you feel such pain.

Just a humble observation.

well said!