Sign in to follow this  
Caano Geel

random pics

Aaliyyah   

..So yes, whether you have your photo privacy setting for friends only, if your friend comments, it shows on their friends news feed!

I tested that and that is not the case. Unless facebook acts up at times. Again, that idea doesnt sit well with me my friends' friends have nothing to do with me and dont need to see my pics if I set them to private (I mean that was the whole point of making it private)...

ninkan dhakhtarka ahna miya laga hahaya Koolkat....maanto dhan wa quruxbadanyahay baaba ka bixi waydey lol

salaaam

Ismalura   

Facebook waxuu rabuu sameeya lakiin I still think hadaad private ka dhigato in aan la arkeynin. Both ways sawirkeyga facebook hadii lagu arkaba ha la misusgreeyo.

@ Kool kat dhaktarka haduu SOL ku jiro chance fiican beyba kuu tahay coz wuu ku ogaan that you are a big fan :D

pic

A relative's villa in Xero Awr, Hargeysa; this is where we spent the summer 1992 (end of aug-end of sept).

It was said to be later temporarily rented by a top VIP, maybe the vice-president.

I remember back in summer 1996 as a sentimental kid when I tried fruitlessly to visit it unguided along a cousin etc from the other villa we rented then (in the Shacabka area, next to the madaxtooyada and other VIP villas, in front of the then ODA rented villa).

The other one rented back in 1993 renovated is shown below; we visited it too in 1996 as soon as we came back, it's in the Shacabka area (my bro took detailed pics back in 2009 as if reading into my mind):

pic

Hooyo's flowery and greener, more recent one, located nearby (she's not in the pic):

pic

pic

pic