Sign in to follow this  
Caano Geel

random pics

Ismalura, sis, that image looked funny. I found it on a public place on facebook, marka I just wanted to share. On the other hand, waa gabdho Soomaaliyeed oo sharaf leh, if in any way that picture sharaftooda meel ugu dhacaayo, my bad then. That is why now ugu saaray, plus as an extended courtesy to other respected SOLers as well.

Oos, waaka heshay yaah. Indhafuur waaxid. :D

Aaliyyah   

I wonder what that pic you removed was like?? what was so bad about it??..

of course though you should not post pics you find on fb on a public forum.

But, then again thats y facebook has privacy..so you dont allow random farahs going thru ur pics...ppl make use of it lol

Ismalura after u wrote "kacdo"I lost the sense of what you were trying to say. Is that sawahili??lol

salaam

Ismalura   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Ismalura, sis, that image looked funny. I found it on a public place on facebook, marka I just wanted to share. On the other hand, waa gabdho Soomaaliyeed oo sharaf leh, if in any way that picture sharaftooda meel ugu dhacaayo, my bad then. That is why now ugu saaray, plus as an extended courtesy to other respected SOLers as well.

Oos, waaka heshay yaah. Indhafuur waaxid.
:D

Thanks for removing it. I know it is all over the internet coz I saw it on Facebook so many times. I just hate these pictures and I was like this is so unlike MMA. I don't mean to flatter you but you are always a gentle man marka galbta waanba yaabay but I guess you were just adding to the list of weird pictures.

@ Aaliyah haa abaayo. I had to threaten that OZ guy in a different language LOL. Inbadan af aanan ku hadlin buuba igu hadalsiiyay.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Aaliyyah:

But, then again thats y facebook has privacy..so you dont allow random farahs going thru ur pics...ppl make use of it lol

One can't always have control over the privacy settings as when your friends comment on your picture, it shows on the newsfeeds of their friends that they've commented on someone else's pic! ;) Although I haven't seen the said photo, I, personally, wouldn't post any pics from FB of other Somali...After all, wax aan kala tashtay ama wax ey ogol yihiin in aan public forum kusoo dhajiyo ma'ahan! The term sound-judgement comes to mind...

In the spirit of the thread, here's a hot Somali :D

Dr_Mohamed_Ibrahim.jpg

Mansha'allah ugu dara hee yaah!!!!!!!!

Aaliyyah   

One can't always have control over the privacy settings as when your friends comment on your picture, it shows on the newsfeeds of their friends that they've commented on someone else's pic!

if you set your photos to "friends" as oppose to "friend of friends" your friend's friend can not have access to it. Period.

salaam

p.s seen that photo before he is a doctor from mn right...looks alright...wa laga quruxbadanyahy laakin but xoga wa nin weyn maybe when he was younger he was hotter loool...bt gotta add mashallah...if only somali guys can inspire to follow his footsteps. As oppose to most of them wanting to be basketball player iyo rapper iyo wax loo joogin..

Kool_Kat   

Regardless of how you set your privacy settings, unless your friends set their privacy so that others don't receive notifications of what they comment on, be it your photo/wall/status, their freinds receive a notification of their activities!

As for the doctor, what you mean "looks alright"? He's a doctor!!! Any flaws he might have, he's making it up with is Taqtarnimo whatchutalkinbout? :D

Ismalura   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Regardless of how you set your privacy settings, unless your friends set their privacy so that others don't receive notifications of what they comment on, be it your photo/wall/status, their freinds receive a notification of their activities!

As for the doctor, what you mean "looks alright"? He's a doctor!!! Any flaws he might have, he's making it up with is Taqtarnimo whatchutalkinbout?
:D

Privacy on Facebook is better these days so your friends page lagama arki karo your picture. But still haduu kuu yahay profile picture meeshaasaa copy laga dhihi karaa. Anyways, MMA sawir uu qof ka soo qaaday pagekiisa ma aheyn; it was the kind of weird picture that is on a lot of people's profiles usually for people to say yahuu waxan waa maxay if you know what I mean.

@ KK hot iyo dhakhtarnimo kala saar dee adiga. I agree that a doctor is great no matter how he looks but that guy is not really hot :D

Aaliyyah   

Koolkat, if ur friends' friends will have access to your photos then the privacy thing would be pointless right....

tan kale profile pics should be private. I hated in the past how whenever I put a profile pic u would have tons of random adds from god knows where mostly from groups and some friends of friends who u careless about...and yeah ismalura you are right ppl you dont know can copy ur profile pic how creepy is that...

as for this doctor he is successful and you are right koolkat he makes up for everything cuz of his success but he looks handsome anyways i was just joking earlier...qurux caqli ilaahay wa u dhameeyey asgaana mahad leh..

salaam

The Zack   

KK is right, if somebody comments on one of your pictures, that picture along your friend's comment will be posted on their wall which means their friends can see your picture. Keep in mind, ladies, your friends' friends can NOT view your pictures by randomly pulling up your profile if you set your privacy for the pics to "friends ONLY. So the two scenarios are different.

Oz   

Originally posted by Ismalura:

How dare you? Hadaad dhinacaas u kacdo hutakula matunda mbivu kwa mudu mrefu LOL.

Sawa nime regesha basi siste du, kumbe Ismalure si mlendo!! :D:D

Ps: umeniweza hapo ee ee.

Juxa   

Originally posted by Aaliyyah:

p.s seen that photo before he is a doctor from mn right...looks alright...wa laga quruxbadanyahy laakin but xoga wa nin weyn maybe when he was younger he was hotter

hon when you spend years and years poring over books it does have its toll on your looks. having said that name, prestige and amazing profession is equally attractive.....,maasha allah indeed.

Aaliyyah   

KK is right, if somebody comments on one of your pictures, that picture along your friend's comment will be posted on their wall which means their friends can see your picture. Keep in mind, ladies, your friends' friends can NOT view your pictures by randomly pulling up your profile if you set your privacy for the pics to "friends ONLY. So the two scenarios are different.

I fail to see the difference walaal. If they can see my picture when our mutual friend commented on my pic then I dont see this whole privacy thing of setting up to just "friends".

The only time a friend's comment of someone else's pic should come to your news feed is when those pictures are public or set "friend of friends"....

Anyways, I honestly don't think that is the case I am going to test that point and if that is the case then I would advice people not to post their pics online. Ppl can def. misuse a pic....

salaam

Kool_Kat   

^When you log on to FB, the News Feed shows who of your friends updated their status, changed their profile picture, commented on another's status update (whether mutual friends or not), as well as commented on photos of others...So yes, whether you have your photo privacy setting for friends only, if your friend comments, it shows on their friends news feed!

Maxaa dhahdeen, taqtarka isn't hot? Ma wiilkaas ilaahay joog iyo jamaal ku deeqsiiyay, uguna daray maskax iyo degree!!!!!!! The uniform alone is hot enough for any Xaliimo to go guuguu-gaagaa over the brother...For the love of God, the guy has a full set of hair xitaa, tinta kama bidin kamana sikan...Mansha'allah dhaha wiilka...

**Ar amuu reer SOL yahay lee uu balaayo ismoodaa?** :D