Sign in to follow this  
Caano Geel

random pics

peasant   

I bet this two are shites i have seen bunch of lebonanes shites with allah tatoos all over them. How the hell is that person is going enter a washroom when all her body is covered with Allah's name?

Hunguri   

Centerion, you are one Mujrim, idi**ot person. How come you posted a picture of a nude woman having the name of our God and Allah on her cheap,nude back. In addition to the holy prophet. Wallaahi, the owner of this site has taken alot and he will pay the price! If you were simply near within a sight. I could punch you! Uuuf!

lol, why is that everyone who comes across things they dislike or are distasteful to them almost always blame it on ADMIN?

ADMIN isn't a moderator, take it up with the MOD's, not him.

PS:get over yourself eedo, its just an image. (if it helps, turn around) redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

Hunguri   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

lol, why is that everyone who comes across things they dislike or are distasteful to them almost always blame it on ADMIN?

ADMIN isn't a moderator, take it up with the MOD's, not him.

PS:get over yourself eedo, its just an image. (if it helps, turn around)
redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

Awoowe, I have been seeing your reactions and posts. You are simply an attention seeker. Markaa beat up your drum aniga waxba iga heli mayside!!

Fabregas   

If that pic isn't taken down I going to start a full cyber-Jihad against this forum. I wil hack into the system until is destroyed and erased from the world wide web. I will hack the computers of the admin, so that their computers catch viruses and become paralysed. OK, i'm being sarcastic, ya akhi Centurion, it's a dambi for you everytime someone lays their eyes on the back of that women, and especially the tatooes on her back, Acudbillah!

lol@awoowe. You can't seek something thats already available in suuqa bakaaraha.

BTW, the image has been removed, incase you have missed it.(I know the LayZieOne can be a distraction at times)

Now, go and redirect your energy else where, and I will call upon you some other time.

Originally posted by Dabshid:

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

[QB]
three-wise-monkeys-c11765657.jpeg

capt.0276294cd3b6451891534ae26f5a23e6.un

:D

THanks to Naxar.

صم بكم عمي فهم لا يرجعون

Deaf, dumb and blind so they will not return [to the right path]