Sign in to follow this  
Lost-One

Do you believe in leagues?

Lost-One   

This topic is more of a question set out for the guys browsing this section but girls feel free to add your two cents. I’ve always wondered about this and I’m sure I’m not alone when it comes to this.

Would you ever rule out approaching a girl simply because you thought she was out of your league? Obviously everyone is different some braver than others, but if you saw a stunning looking girl is it easier to talk to girl you’re not so attracted to than it is to talk to her?

I guess this is more than one question…but what are your opinions?

Pujah   

If you want to recieve an honest answer to your questions I think you should put it in the form of a poll. With all their ego no man will come here and admit that he considers some women out of his league.

With that said if you do get an answer from the oposite sex it will be to the negative.

Ibtisam   

LOOOL; yeah do a poll. I don't think anyone will give you an honest answer. :D

I guess that would mean that stunning girls can go about her business without being approached all the time, while the average looking xalimo suffers.

If it is based on looks alone then I’m not to sure really, but I think more than looks; it depends on how approachable/ inviting she looks (whether she is average or stunning) Some girls are really good at looking stuck up/ unapproachable, so they don't get bothered by random Farahs trying their luck, while have talk to me all over their face.

So my analysis is leagues exist and matter, but not based on looks. For example if you have PHD, a farah who knows this and who dropped out of school would not approach her, Or if he knows she has a top notch job and he is a taxi driver with bad English he might think she is out of his league.

thats my 2cents

Ibtisam   

^or those who know their limits/ shortcomings icon_razz.gif

But then again the saying "aim high" comes to mind. Or reach for the sky and you'll reach the clouds"

Ibtisam   

Don't forget to add YET! give it time and they will emerge, what are you talking about everyone has some sort of limitations, I’m sure if you look hard enough you will spot it! icon_razz.gif

No ma'am,there is never a limitation inregards to leagues and the likes,but there is a limitation of esteem,and when one lacks that,then one lacks all the will power and thus reflects that incapability.Its like a broken arrow thing.So,there are no limitations of that sort in this field but the self esteem dilemma. smile.gif

Take this example.

Sergean major:Private ibtisam,who invented asexual reproduction.

Private ibtisam:Ur wife sir.

If u have guts like private ibtisam,then u got a good self esteem.Simple as that.Are u wondering about the relevance of the example and the subject in hand?Well u are right,there is no limitation in having guts in relation to ranks either.Capeesh? ;)

P.s. Ranks=leagues

Ibtisam   

But i don't agree, because "private ibtisam" might have "guts", or maybe she is just cheeky, or maybe the major is her friend, not a serious question....the list is endless, it does not say anything about her good self esteem at all dear.

There re limitations that have nothing to do with esteem, but to do with reality, ones beyond your control, ability. There are determining factors and outside influences that put some sort of limitations on all of us. As i said you are still a child icon_razz.gif so wait and see! ;)

On a side note, I really dislike people who cannot acknowledge their own limitations and short comings, and expect you to also not to notice or simple put up with it! I mean helllllo seriously!

:rolleyes: :cool:

Hmmm,u didn't buy that,Great!

Ibtisam,u are right.U are aboslutely right.Gosh u are right.''There are determining factors and outside influence that put on us some sort of limitations'',Thats right.But what kinda thing would ever limit a person from another person?She is educated,am not,fine.She is rich and poor,great!She is beautiful and am a beast,wonderful.What?what would limit me?bal ii sheeg?Everything u said is right,but those limitations do exist only as factors that prepare one for one's fate.How many ugly men are married to beautiful women?And what about all those analphabets that are married to women who are not only educated but over educated? icon_razz.gif

Hey,kheyrAllah kusiiyo,u gave the old man some hopes. ;) .U are still growing kulaha. :cool:

shyhem   

Nowadays i'm not in the business of seduction and reproduction,therefore i have no comment other than what i have already said here, and if even i choose to say more how the hell is that gonna improve u'r love life anyway.

lol...i wont not only get on her face! but she will never forget my encounter!! its one of a kind.

like the time i walked up to this xalimoo in a wedding, grabed her hand, raised up, and yelled... hey fellows check this out i found her... that was my first encounter with xalimoos!! since that day, i ama a happy camper!!

god bless xalimoos!! shortie u my angel u my darlin angle.......u remember that beat!!