Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Wareysiga Laftagareen

I have to admit I did not approve nor support the way he was (s)elected. However, what he is doing and keeps doing surprised me. To the locals, he is a 1000% better than Shariifkii safarka badnaa, qarashkaba diyaarado ku bixi jirtay and his hotel stays in Nayroobi.

Su'aalo adag oo kulul ayaa lagu weydiiye wareysigaan, si kalsooni ah ayuuna ugu jawaabay.

galbeedi   

He is a good man. Waa nin bisil. 

The special interest groups and the corrupt elite might not need the government, but the regular people need a government that serves their interest. 

Everyone used to say that Laftagareen was a puppet of the Nabad iyo Nolol, yet the man showed his independence and integrity by opposing the illogical "one man one vote"  pushed by the federal government. 

He is much better than the killer Mukhtar Robow who has blood in his hands and way better than the corrupt Shariif Sakiin. 

MMA South West is lucky to have this decent man.

14 hours ago, galbeedi said:

He is a good man. Waa nin bisil. 

The special interest groups and the corrupt elite might not need the government, but the regular people need a government that serves their interest. 

Everyone used to say that Laftagareen was a puppet of the Nabad iyo Nolol, yet the man showed his independence and integrity by opposing the illogical "one man one vote"  pushed by the federal government. 

He is much better than the killer Mukhtar Robow who has blood in his hands and way better than the corrupt Shariif Sakiin. 

MMA South West is lucky to have this decent man.

Waa runtaa, saaxiib.

Reer Koonfur Galbeed tuugii weynaa Shariifka wey ka neefsadeen, no question about that.

Also wasiirada uu magacaabay Laftagareen badankooda waa dhalinyaro wax bartay, unlike tuugadii odeyaasha ahaa magacaabi jiray Shariifka.

Having said that, I wanted a fair and free (s)election to take place, even if Rooboow was a candidate. Let xildhibaanada deegaanka ah qofkee rabaan doortaan.