Holac

Somalis start eating insects

Is it because of hunger that these folks are reduced to eating these insects or is this one of those foodie trends to hit Somalia?😁

( I haven’t watched the video clip)

Shaqsi ahaanteyda cayayaan ma cuneen, laakiin dadkaan cunaayo, I have nothing against them.

Probably was introduced by a qurbojoog soo wareeray, probably from dhul indhayar reer magaal iska dhigaayo. Ninkaas ayee iyagana reer magaal iskaga dhigeen.

I don't know why good people are reduced to eating like this. It is one thing to eat things out of hunger, but it is another to film it and advertise it to the world. People of Cadaado deserve better. Let us hope this is not a new Alshabab introduced "halaal" trend. 

Shame on that socalled reporter. 

Biixi is busy arresting wrong people.  These fools are making a mockery out  of our beautiful culture by importing Kikuya imitations of eating worms and cayayaan. If Biixi arrested these fools, I would send him a thank you note. 

Mourad1   

It is a good source of protein. Additionally, it is good to see fellow Somalis who are open minded. 

Migrating to Lapland in order to be sheltered in a church is considered normal. Somalis trying out a new source of protein are frowned upon. 

Ciyaarta jooji

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

galbeedi   
On 12/24/2019 at 9:48 PM, Mourad1 said:

Migrating to Lapland in order to be sheltered in a church is considered normal. Somalis trying out a new source of protein are frowned upon. 

Ciyaarta jooji

Rise, pasta and goat meat are expensive. Let us change the diet. I like it.