Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

Its the SOL Guys Vs. the SOL Ladies contest.. come and participate!!

DARMAN, you are every confused...Becuz in the rule notes, you clearly stated that for each point, either gender has to have 8 consecutive replies that will earn them a point...

Explain to me how the females earned their point, when infact there hasn't been 8 consecutive replies from either gender????

No wonder pple find your topic a bit dull...(YOU HAVE TO ERASE THIS SCORE FROM THE FEMALE SIDE AND LET IT START OVER(BECUZ THE FEMALES DIDN'T REALLY EARN THEIR POINT ACCORDING TO YOUR RULE BOOK)

Jaabir   

Lazie girl yo team was about to make a point but you called me up :D so here i am..

the girls earned their point when you had to make 4 replies to earn 1 point.. i have miscalculated the intelligence of the SOL guys back then.. see by the time it took them to comprehend the rules.. the girls were banging the shit out of us.. :mad: so i made it 8 replies.. but now 8 seems to freaken dull.. Anyways.. we will restart the whole thing..

either team will need only 4 replies to win a point.. the score is reset to 0. i hope we get more participants this time smile.gif

LuCkY   

SO DARMAN WHAT URE SAYING IS THAT NOW IN ORDER TO EARN A POINT YOU HAVE TO HAVE 8 CONSECUTIVE REPLIES OR 4 LIKE YOU STATED IN THE BEGINNING?

Senora   

maybe the game would be a bit more interesting if we could have better rules, just replying to the post is rather tedious....

Jaabir   

Ladies.. either team has to make 4 replies.. thats all..

Princess sexy... this is a very exciting game once the nomads effectivly participate.

LuCkY   

DARMAN REPLY TO WHAT? YOU HAVENT EXACTLY STATED WHAT WERE SUPPOSE TO BE REPLYING TO.

biG mOm   

asalama alaykum

after salam do anyone tell me what's going on here? what excactly do you wana post? :confused:

Jaabir   

lol.. another questin and another break for ya all.. :D:D

well say anything.. try to cheer up your girls.. and ask them to reply with anything.. the goal here is to get 4 consecutive replies to earn a point..

biG mOm   

hmm

:mad: :mad: :mad:

did you ever rest? :rolleyes:

let's start over sister's this time we w'll insha allaah... ;) could be 2-0 smile.gif