Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

Its the SOL Guys Vs. the SOL Ladies contest.. come and participate!!

Rakim   

How naive are you ???

The only rule you have is reply, reply reply,..but what the hell do we have to reply for ??

Atleast you should have said...boyz should mention something good about males and girls do the same way about females or other reasons to post. Get the point!

Jaabir   

Rakiim you can say whatever you want man.. this is just a contest nothin more nothing less, so stop being so uptight and such a pain in the ass... Now you can only post once per cycle.. so far no girl has broken our cycle of replies since Khamar last reply.. now we need 5 more diffrent guys to represent so we could win us a point.. your second and thrir reply are not counted because you only have one vote per cycle... its just about having fun, so u can either represnt or go else where dawg!!!

maajo   

SXB IGA RAALI NOQO .TOPIC YADADI HORE WAS NICE BUT THIS ...MAFAHMIN ..IS JUST SOUNDS LIKE CHILDISH?

Jaabir   

sorry Khamar.. there's been some amendments to the constitution of this game, u gotta have 8 replies smile.gif taugh luck..

Batuulo   

hmm...

I'm out of this game, sorry!!! cause is so boring.. :mad: :mad: some one change this plzz..

:rolleyes: I'm sick and tired of this... ;)

Heyyyy, one more girl adding her voice!! Come onnnnnnnnn girls, though I think we should up the stakes a lil...any ideas, Darman... (though can you wait another 5 female replies??? :D:D

QoxootiMammi

~running from the Home Office never seems to end~