Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

Its the SOL Guys Vs. the SOL Ladies contest.. come and participate!!

Jaabir   

Good job nasir, we just need 6 more replies from 6 diffrent Male nomads so we can tie the game against the girls.. the team (either girls or guys) that makes 8 consequtive replies will win a point. so far we have tow replies.. so we need 6 more.. kabiish

score is Ladies = 1 guys = 0

T_MAC   

what up ama repersent the guyz boooooooo to the girlz guyz we're going win this think na'mean

this is men's world lol

LuCkY   

Hey Darman I Dont Know What Is Going On But IMA Have TO Break The Chain FOr The Guys

Batuulo   

heey ! time to my bed :mad: Darman w'll beat ya tomorrow insha allaah, girls, good luck my shift is over.. ty :D keep beating them ;) and good luck :cool:

1-0 hahaha :D

Curly   

lol this is soOoO lame!!! :rolleyes:

and how long did it take for the guys to figure out how the game worked?...lol :D

this is hardly fair!!! with this huge advantage we have against the guys! they're no match for us...lol :D

Rakim   

The poster

you're not making any senses at all. Do we have to post for what reason ???. YOu must be high on Khaat or weed when you created this thread. You forgot to tell us the conditioning and reasoning to post. Your game is too soft!

Jaabir   

i thought many ladies are laughing by now :D:D:D walaahi wa naceebayseen.. mr. Dumpass read the freaken rules on my first post.. :D:D

5 more fellaz is all we need now smile.gif come ooooooooooon guyss