Sign in to follow this  
LLCOOLY

SOMALI GUYS U DISGUST ME

LLCOOLY   

MY ANGER WAS ON THEM CREATURES, U KNOW WHAT CREATURES I AM A TALKING ABOUT....

THOSE SMOKING WEED, TALKING TOUGH, CANT COOK, CANT SOW, CANT READ WATCH TO MUCH Tv, ASK BROTHERS FOR MONEY, THEN PRETEND TO BE INDEPENDENT WOMEN.

THOSE NELLY LOVING, HIP-HOP TRIPING, SELF CENTRED WOMEN WHO GREW UP IN THE COLD WEST.

BUT

THERE IS A NEW CREATURE WHO ARE GETTING UNDER MY SKIN, THESE ARE THE MEN/WOMEN AS THEY SHOULD BE CALLED.

ITS LIKE PRETTY BOY, LAKKAD AND OTHERS, "I AM SORRY, I AM SO SORRY" what the hell are you sorry for? Or "leave our sisters alone, we are all a big community" what community are u on about and who is your sister. WHAT THE NEW SOMALI MODEL, OH THE ONE CALLED YASMIN OR THE ONE WHO WAS IN THE NELLY VIDEO?

THESE NEW CREATURES ARE PRETENDING THAT THEY HAVE SISTERS, BUT DO THESE SISTERS RECOGNISE THESE CREATURES AS THEIR BROTHERS.? AH HA AH HAAAAA

ITS GETTING HOT IN HERE

Ariadne   

Okay first you hate the sisters then you hate the brother wow there is a lot of anger issues needed to be vented here! typical lost and delusional faarax :rolleyes:

Ummmm..?

ok...first quit whining.....secondly you don't speak for every somali whether be guy/gal.

Thirdly....I honestly don't give a shit if somali gal ****s with nigga, whitey or hispanic .

Lastly if yu wanna stay somali....go back to the horn and fix your screwed land n people

dilenger   

yo why the **** u hating on us? nigga stop crying and whining,can someone give him atisue?lol

grwing as man keep crying.this and and this

nigga we dont give **** what u think about us.

the game was to be sold not to be told.

I really don't understand how with a name like LLCOOLY, you can judge nomads without checking yourself out first. it is the judgement that you perject on to others, that got us here in the first places. if you want to build up a somalian community you need to stop judging others.hip hop takes alot of expressing and advances vocubs,just keep that inmind.

peaces out

Haneefah   

Miss Burco, your not alone sweetie...lol..I was just gonna say is the dude suffering from split personality cuz I honestly don't get who he's referring to or what on earth he's really trying to say.