Saalax

Breaking news Liyuu Boolis enters Gabiley, Somaliland region and kills 3 while wounding others

In situations like this, I fully support my northern brethrens. Liyu Police is a menace to Somalis and it looks like their behavior has not changed under Abtigiis.

7 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

In situations like this, I fully support my northern brethrens. Liyu Police is a menace to Somalis and it looks like their behavior has not changed under Abtigiis.

Instead of cheering on Somaliland with pointless support, you ought to encourage them to build up a deterrent force that can counter any Liyuu overreach into their jurisdiction.

The Liyuu are able to cross into the border town with perfect impunity because there is nothing, both moral and legal, preventing them from doing so.

• Thanks 2

Saalax   
3 hours ago, Tillamook said:

Instead of cheering on Somaliland with pointless support, you ought to encourage them to build up a deterrent force that can counter any Liyuu overreach into their jurisdiction.

The Liyuu are able to cross into the border town with perfect impunity because there is nothing, both moral and legal, preventing them from doing so.

Somaliland region is too busy attacking Sool residents to think about the dangers of the southern front.

7 hours ago, Tillamook said:

I am all for that but political elite doesn't want to upset "walaalaheen jaarka". The only option left is to support local clans and would create different a headache since Somalis don't see Liyu police as arm of Ethiopia's security apparatus. Thanks to feeble thinking, Liyu Police is as seen as tribal militia 

We can't agree on what they are or represent let alone confront them.