Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

May 18th!!!!

Senora   

yo we need to have May 18th in America too that's not fair....anywayz, have fun for us y'all...

Cute_lilGirl, there are numorous cities that do actually celebrate somalilands independance day. In Atlanta, we actually celebrated it last year..........it was pretty good. I'm going to try and go to Columbus's celebration this year, cause i heard there's is better. Just go to a city with a lot of somali's, chances are they might just be having one.... :D

ZOLA   

idinga aa ba sheeko heysiin....i had no idea what may 18th was..but now i know smile.gif ....is it just me or they r many somalilanders in the house.....

4 REAL SHOWING MAAAAAAAAAAD--LUV TO MY PEOPLEZ.

EY 4 REAL LAST YEARS EVENT IN LONDON WAS HECTIC-- I MET SOME OF THE MOST BEAUTIFULL SISTAZ THERE..

4 REAL THIS IS THE WEBSITE -- FROM LAST YEAR--

I DONT KNOW IF HAS BEEEN UPDATED PUT CHECK IT ANYWAYZ www.18kamay.com

Haaruun   

LANDER, sorry sxb, I just notice your post... I know that the president of S.Landers here in T.O is away to S.Land but I heard from some other leaders(from the S.Land office) that this aniversery will be of the hoooook...

There will be announcements on the S.Land radio or u can easily check their website.

SoMa_InC   

Yea da party was hot...any nomads who were at da Westwood n Goldfinger party...imagine 4000 ppl enjoying da jointz....da place was packed!!!!

Holla back n let me know.

Peace

NoVa   

Northener lool' stop be laughting at me' icon_razz.gif

Barwaaqo' thanks' girl' for informing that...i knew it was important date...just didn't know what it was all about....there r thangs we kind lack off'...blame it for my ignorance'...wasn't taught na i'mean.... :D

For those in the twin cities we will be hosting the biggest may 18 somaliland celebraration ever held in the U.S and that would be at HYATT HOTEL.on nicollete mall,grant st.For more information contact the African credit Office at on Nicollete and Franklin(next to Dahabshill office)or just ask humble me. Please note that there would be highly recognized dignitatries at the venue.There would be an early session of introductions to somaliland Its political, economic and social development

Hope to see the Landers in twin cities over there