Sign in to follow this  
nafta

MSN...

Nafta your only talking abour e-mails thats Nothing.. where i come from we have Cell phone (Mobile) Intruders,,,,, Now how bad is it.. and they still use the same line, who are you,.,,

and i got a missed call from your No# it's Like im sorry i have no credit on my phone therefore no miss calls for You.

sometimes i feel like just putting them on the speakers ooops i have!

let my mates enjoY their humiliation!

it's a real Bugger! and we'all been there. :(

Mowgli   

Asalaama Alaikum

lol healing I used to have a big problem with mobile intruders...and its just so strange cuy am very selective about who I give my number too...just last week, this guy called me...who I thought it was a really good friend of mine who I had lost touch with...So here I was going "hey how you been, how is this, that" and just blabbing on about all times, and what I was doing etc...in the back of my mind I was like...I wonder why he suddenly called now, after more then a year and all...so I asked him, *this is after we have been talking for a good 20-30mins*. And when I asked he was like...sorry am not so and so...I was like excuse me? I don´t get it...what to ppl get out of calling peeps they ain´t never met7spoken to...practical strangers...I was like it this your idea of fun, wasting money on someone that could be a potential pyscho. And when you do ask where did you get my number from...they like, your friend gave it to me :mad: ...just yesterday this other weirdo txt me saying "idil i need my jumper back" :confused: then he called I was like, am not the idil you looking for...he was like, arent you the same girl who went to so and so and lives

at so and so...I eventually figured out he was looking for another idil i was like, you got the wrong one...*still wondering where he got my num from* Then he was like, stop fronting etc etc...i know its you :rolleyes: ...the world is full of weirdos...problem is now solved though alhumdullilah, I know got two numbers...i still get weird calls with the old on...my new number....is giving to a very select few :cool:

Ma´salaama