Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

What good does a demonstration do?

Salma   

Originally posted by Khayr:

Dammmm it maaan,

All this money collecting,

war ummada me lacaag uuroreeso oo aan diyaarada lagaa iibisto m reer indaa yeer, amaa ruuuska.

Demo's are absolutely useless and they show how disunited folks are except in the Arab world, to put fears in this those fat bellied, oil rich muwatanees. :mad:

As Ngonge said, Demos are certainly for showing opposition. So it is not useless thing, if ppl r angry about any issue whether political/ economic/ social,,,etc and they did not show their anger & remained silent, then somehow they might be considered satisfied.

Anyway, I believe that the reason behind all the dilemmas we are currently facing as humans in general and muslims in particular is that each one of us is pointing his finger on someone else and no one is doing something. For example, Khayr is suggesting to buy a diyaarad from China or Russia , to do what?? Let me anticipate: Perhaps, to go and attack Israel & rescue our palestinean brothers??

Good Suggestion, but who will do the big agreement for plane purchasing?, Who will fly the plane and do the attacking thing?. Could it be you, Khayr :confused: < I am sure for you to do that, you will need a big crew/team to help you in this good intention. Well, one thing is certain inshallah, that most of the muslims have good intentions to rescue Gaza. However, when it comes to the show time i.e. Implementation: Alas, we go back to the story of the Lion and the three Bulls "I was killed the day the white bull was killed.” Which means, Khayr might say, why me?? Where is the White Bull or the Red Bull??? Why the lion should eat me. Where are the rich muslims to purchase the plane? Where are the muslims pilots to fly and attack Israel?

Muslims are doomed today bcz each one of us is waiting for the smart leader to lead us. No one will take the initiative to do something. When it comes to Jihaad, we say, where are the Jihaadist?? When it comes to charity,, where are the wealthy ppl? When it comes to Knowlege, where are the educated ppl? When it comes to corruption? Where are the saints to fix it?. We always throw the responsibility on someone. No one stand up and volunteer and do something.

I was so happy when my sister told me yesterday that a group of voluteered Sudanese/ Greek doctors travelled to Rafah Crossing border to help the palestineans but the Egyptian government wouldn't allow them and refsued to let them enter & proceed to Gaza. I was so happy, not bcz the Egyptian government disapproved their request, but COZ At last, THERE ARE GOOD MUSLIMS WHO MADE A MOVE BY THEMSELVES WITHOUT WAITING FOR THE MILLIONS AND MILLIONS MUSLIMS EVERYWHERE. . It not necessary that they failed to enter Gaza, but infront of God, what really matters is that they had the intetion and tried the implementation, rather than crying and criticizing about financial crisis, their governments, the bad muslims, the conspiracy against the muslims bla bla bla.

To get out of this dilemma,I feel that each one of us gotta help the muslims individually. Working as a group might take us long time to work & succeed. Don't wait for others, they might not come & join you. Start with yourself and don't waste time waiting for the group and the Ummah to respond, eventually, as you born & came to this world alone, you will leave it alone. What really matters & we should worry about is our deeds. Not the other ppl's deeds.

And for Palestine, if our governments, countries, nation, Ummah,relatives & friends didnt do anything, don't wait for them. We need to stand up and do something individually. A piece of date as charity can rescue someone from the hell fire, and an honest prayer can save a whole country, so why to wait for others.

May Allah have mercy on us and guide us to the right path .

P.S. Who will fly the plane now, any volunteers smile.gif

Ibtisam   

Muslims are doomed today bcz each one of us is waiting for the smart leader to lead us. No one will take the initiative to do something. When it comes to Jihaad, we say, where are the Jihaadist?? When it comes to charity,, where are the wealthy ppl? When it comes to Knowlege, where are the educated ppl? When it comes to corruption? Where are the saints to fix it?. We always throw the responsibility on someone. No one stand up and volunteer and do something.

Now, there is the truth. :(

Nephissa   

War heedhe, eesh qusak idinku? dhulkini baa ololaaya & dadkiinii. Shidh. Arab maxaa inooga shan & toban ah. Somali & arab u daba ******lees baan isku nacay, Walahi.

Originally posted by Nephisa:

War heedhe, eesh qusak idinku? dhulkini baa ololaaya & dadkiinii. Shidh. Arab maxaa inooga shan & toban ah. Somali & arab u daba ******lees baan isku nacay, Walahi.

Muslino dhan waa wada walaalo. Gaalos have both invaded those two lands.

Nephissa   

:( @Muslinoo dhan waa walaalo. We must be the illegitimate sibling then, the b@stard child. Where was their 'walaaltinimo' when we needed them?

Sayidka sheegay Allaha Yarxamu beri hore:

Carab ciidan maleh,

basashay cuntaa!

Originally posted by Nephisa:

:(
@Muslinoo dhan waa walaalo. We must be the illegitimate sibling then, the b@stard child. cuz they care nothing about us. Where was their 'walaaltinimo' when we needed them?

Well,qof tiisa haysato,muxuu kuu taraya?

Whatever the case, Falastin's case is heartbreaking,the least one can do is feel piety and pray for them. I think,it is a bit,hardhearted to say, yeelkadood. Even though you are absolutely right.

I got sadder just talking about it...So,let me go to the troll section to cheer up. :(

Nephissa   

Go on with your bleeding heart then. Anu mine is all dried out.

horta why do you quote everything and everyone? it's friggin annoyin!

There is a story behind it. You know,how i like tailgaiting the discombobulated lot from the politics side? Duke,Emperor and his band?

Well,it is awefully hard to search them,since they have three hundred posts. But,on the other hand,it is easier if i search me in politics since i dont post their much. So, wixii been ah dhan,wixii contraversial ah dhan,is all at my fingertips. Priceless baan ku dhahay. So, iska dul qaado,it is for the wadan,qaran and dadnimo. :D

Khayr   

Zulfa saxibo,

May Allah reward those doctors for their effort.

I don't think that now is the time for critique.

The deen is community centered. Therefor, though you may tie your camel too (analogy for preparing yourself/planning your own security etc.), we are ordered to cooperate with other believers. Surely, no single person is an island nor an army on to themselves.

Pooling resources is a great idea and I think that many muslims are attempting to do so.

Wa astacinu bi sabri wa salat