Dhaqaale

Somaliland to split in two with New North East state

1 hour ago, thoroughbred said:

as you can see above even organisations that comes under Somaliland maamul admits that Somalia government under Siyad Bare , Sanaag region had 5 districts. 

This is a recent document I gather. I do not see any reference for original source. I can easily find hundreds of thousands of sources referring Sanaag's 3 original districts.  

In any case, what you are saying is that the original Badhan District has been divided into 3 districts. What does that mean anyway? other than just additional names on a table. Does it change the landmass of Badhan District? Does it change the population of Badhan? I mean, you can divide Badhan into many many districts but the number people will neither increase nor decrease or the size of Badhan district. Probably the resources allocated by Afwayne could have increased i.e. number of schools etc. 

So what is the point that you are trying to make here? 

Consider this, both Ceerigaabo and Ceel Afwayn have been subdivided into many districts. Does that mean anything to you? :D 

On 12/30/2019 at 10:50 AM, thoroughbred said:

dowlada.thumb.png.59914c7dc886fa05393f441dff3a3b57.png

Inkedtaarikh_LI.thumb.jpg.ec72924b6623dd642c5c5179b4493456.jpghttps://gsh.parliament.gov.so/index.php/shaqada-baarlaamaanka/sharciyo?view=download&format=raw&fileId=1

the above link is from the Somali federal government .😁

these were the districts of Somalia as of 31-12-1990 : Sanaag region had 5 districts -http://www.statoids.com/yso.html

Ceerigabo, Badhan, Laasqorey, Dhahar and Ceelafwayn 

WWW.STATOIDS.COM

three out of 5 districts in Sanaag region is exclusively Maakhiris (Badhan,Laasqorey and Dhahar😁) and Erigavo being a shared district   .

🇸🇴 

what matters is what has been passed as a law 😎. As of today  Somalia federal government recognises the districts of every region in Somalia  as they were when  the date was  31-12-1990 nothing after that .