Dhaqaale

Somaliland to split in two with New North East state

galbeedi   

image.png.b2cf9d3497fbaf0a06389be02a68d652.pngimage.png.bcfe91fb0fa93340c32dcaf4b40b4b22.pngYou are lying again. 

If you want to discuss middle school (officially called intermediate schools in Somali gov statistics), I am more than happy to oblige (spoilers: Awdal does not fair well here either). Anyway: 

Sh. Dhexe (58 schools)

Banaadir (53 schools)

Juba Hoose (51 schools)

Woqooyi Galbeed (42 schools)

Juba Dhexe (39 schools)

Bay (39 schools)

Hiiraan (39 schools)

Bari (29 schools)

Gedo (24 schools)

Galgaduud (22 schools)

Togdheer (20 schools)

Sanaag (18 schools)

Awdal (18 schools) 

Mudug (16 schools)

Bakool 10 schools)

Sool (8 schools)

Nugaal (8 schools)

This time Awdal placed 13th nationally (). You need to stop this, the evidence is pretty conclusive that you lied. You are just embarrassing the good people of Awdal now. 

WAryaa bilaa edeb,

The above forgeries are from your former list of the education exchange I had with you.

Unless you explain how you forged this so called official Somali ministry of education list which gave Shabeelaha Dhexe 58 schools, Jubada Hoose 39 andAwdal 13, I will never believe your factiry of forgeries,

Case closed.

image.png

Dhaqaale   

looks like its not just a rumour but a real policy that Sool, Sanaag and Cya will be formed into a new federal state of Somalia in the near future. Here is xenophobic Faisal Ali Warabe talking about it.

Badhan ,Laasqorey,and  Dhahar were districts before 1991 .Dhahar became a district in 1986

Sanaag region is majority puntland clan wise  and Sool region is  majority khatumo /puntland folks even Caynaba some of the villages that come under it   the Khatumo folks own it    and Sanaag  Ceerigaabo district is shared district but  majority district belongs to  puntland clans  if you look at the map  the towns  which are next to erigavo  and south of it like Masagan,Dibqarax fiqifuliye, Kulaal ,ardaa ,,shimbiraale ,biyo gaduud,ceel dheer,damala xarago ,awrbogays,Sarmaanyo all the way to the sool border are khatumo and maakhiri towns and eastern  ceerigaabo  towns and villages like ceel la qoday, near the erigavo airport ,  ,Xabow ,dhaxamo,galool dheer JIIDALI ,Qaraar,birxamar all the way to Yube is  puntland clans villages the only villages in south east of erigavo that is Hargaysa clanwise is dhoob and madare even those are inbetween puntland tribe villages and in the north east Kulmiye,midhisho villages and the  area somalilandtribe is majority in erigavo district  is the north of erigavo  vilages like maydh and kariturwaa and even the north of erigavo there is puntland tribes such as  widhwidh ,laaso surad villages. 

the population and land mass in Sanaag is on the Puntland clans side 

Hadaaftimo,Xingalool,Ceelbuh,Buraan ,Baraagaha qol ,Sarmaanyo ,Fiqifuliye these are big towns aswell 

https://reliefweb.int/sites/reliefweb.int/files/resources/120222_OCHASom_Administrative_Map_Sanaag_Ceerigaabo_A3.pdf    

dont believe the deception and forgery of characters like Amigos 

Poor secessionist AMigos,  Adeer hadhkaagu yuuna kuu dhaqdhaqaqin, nobody is gonna take any tuulo from you, Fulaynimina iska dhaaf, This state creation is happening as we speak, what can you do about ?, Nothing.

According to a document purporting to describe the Somalia National Peace Conference , these were the districts of Somalia as of 1990-12-31: Sanaag region had 5 districts -http://www.statoids.com/yso.html  

Ceerigabo, Badhan, Laasqorey, Ceelafwayn and Dhahar http://www.statoids.com/yso.html

here is another international organisation (United Nations)that divides the region into four districts

https://www.unocha.org/sites/dms/Somalia/UNDP-POP-RURAL-URBAN 2005.pdf

the map i used shows details (names of places😁) and its refutation to your false claim that Hargeysa /Burco clans is majority in Ceerigaabo district which is the apposite when you see the towns and villages in that district and which tribes lives where in fact it shows the Hargeysa/burco clans are a minority and that Puntland clans are the majority in the district .

9 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Poor secessionist AMigos,  Adeer hadhkaagu yuuna kuu dhaqdhaqaqin, nobody is gonna take any tuulo from you, Fulaynimina iska dhaaf, This state creation is happening as we speak, what can you do about ?, Nothing.

There is no state in Creation and if it exists it will not pass the diaspora homes in the USA. For example khatumo failed and joined Somaliland in 2017. Ssc joined in 2013.   You can't develop the wheel again. A subclan state can never survive in Somaliland. The maakhir community is a more coolheaded but they themselves have no leg to stand on. Because the pirates are breathing on their necks in galgala. And their defections to puntland recently hasnt worked out. 

4 hours ago, Amigos said:

Fulmaynimadu waa ta idinku kaliftey to go from Las Qorey, on foot, all the way to Muqdisho, in fear of the people who control Sanaag. Calaacaling for the last 30 years like Palestinians.

And yet no one gives a s*** about your plight, Somali or otherwise... ins iyo jin. You are told, everywhere you go, that your destiny is to forever be ruled from Hargeisa.

I am content with the status quo and my lot. You and other hadhaagii kacaanka are the ones who are not 😁

I am not one sleepless here , digging  and making forgery documents and fabrication to support his false narrative,  be confident on what you believe, I am 100%  certain you are not from Sanaag and have no clue, Tuusi luquntaada!

Duufaan   
3 hours ago, Amigos said:

Mr. Minority, which documents are forged? 

Tell us exactly which one you mean, I dare you to quote any reply of mine with a forged document. If you cant, then that is another one of your lies busted 😁

You can not escape this one I am afraid.

On the other hand, your Beenaale old friend galbeedi, who has since fled the discussion once humiliated (as usual!) was so desperate to support your hopeless propaganda that he resorted to using random Facebook posts, Puntland Observer blogs... and once that didnt work the other random kacaanist tried to pass off sites like Statoids as evidence 😂

What can I say? Certain things are predestined. Just like Allah made SNM stronger than your faqash isbaaheysi on the ground back home, Allah also made us stronger than you even on this virtual platform 😁

With all this bravado, for the next day do not claim a victim. I am with you as long as you do not claim a victim. I want see you a victories proud Somali even if the faqash somehow come back to Hargeysa one day. Stand fast with your bravado.

dowlada.thumb.png.59914c7dc886fa05393f441dff3a3b57.png

Inkedtaarikh_LI.thumb.jpg.ec72924b6623dd642c5c5179b4493456.jpghttps://gsh.parliament.gov.so/index.php/shaqada-baarlaamaanka/sharciyo?view=download&format=raw&fileId=1

the above link is from the Somali federal government .😁

these were the districts of Somalia as of 31-12-1990 : Sanaag region had 5 districts -http://www.statoids.com/yso.html

Ceerigabo, Badhan, Laasqorey, Dhahar and Ceelafwayn 

WWW.STATOIDS.COM

three out of 5 districts in Sanaag region is exclusively Maakhiris (Badhan,Laasqorey and Dhahar😁) and Erigavo being a shared district   .

🇸🇴 

Sanaag had 3 districts when Afwayne was sent to exile in 1991, namely Ceerigaabo, Ceel Afwayn and Badhan. 

At the moment, Sanaag has Ceerigabo, Ceel Afwayne, Mayd, Garadag, Badhan, Dhahar and Laas Qorey. 

On 12/29/2019 at 5:46 PM, maakhiri1 said:

Waa Sheeko caruureed. If you asked me. 

Duufaan   
6 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

Waa aduun iyo warkiis. Sababta oo ah, Ilma-Gumeedkii laga eryaday Ceerigaabo 1991 ayaa wali hadlaya.

Ma isweydiiseen "hadhaagii kacaankow" (ama Ilma F-aqashow) waxa ay u dhacdey in nin aan aheyn beesha Duriyadda aanu ka talin Ceerigaabo ilaa iyo sanadkii 1991.

Maantana Dhahar baa calankii Somaliland luleysa oo diidan kii ay soo magacawdey Buqland ee af-hayeenka baarlamaanka Ilma-Saleeebaan ahaa in uu magaaladda sii joogo oo naga bax bey dadkii magaladu yidhaahdeen, oo waliba waa ay ku muddoharaadeen.

Shaleytadii tagteyna Mr dhoobo-daareet oo ahaa af-hayeenkii baarlamaanka reer Garowe ayaa laga eryey xaafaddii Ilma-Saleebaan. Markaas dadka sidaa u bahdilan ee sidaas loo ciiley ayaa hadlaya.

Laakiin, saaxiibkey, Amigos oo ah nin Mintid ah oo waliba u farayar halganka iyo u doodka Somaliland ayaa ku filan in uu "jeedal" karbaash ah oo waliba uu wax ku baro uu la dhaco....😎

Waa runtaa SOMALILAND ayaa maamulaysey ilaa 1991.  Xitaa degmada ceelafweyne waxaad timaadeen wixii kadanbeeyey 1960. War maandhoow 5 qarni kahor oo aad meesha degenaydeen  ama aydaan kafogeyn xagee kumaqnaydeen. Haday idinku qaatay 400 sano inaad buuraha kasoo degtaan, markay qolyihii kale ee meesha idin ladegenaa ay gaadheen TANGA RIVER in Kenya, maad iska aamustaan, intaan ciqaab rabaaniya oo cusub idiin iman.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

🤣🤣 what did I do? Did i hit a nerve? perhaps a sore point 😁 

gudoomiyaha barlamaanka puntland waxuu maraayey beryahan oo dhan labo degmo oo ka mid ah Sanaag (Dhahar iyo Badhan).

calaacalki  30ka sano oo ahayd  xaduudkii ingriisku katagay baan soo xireynaa ma waxay ku ekaatay waa lagu mudaaharaday?🤣

weligaa ma aragtay xaduud dal oo la iska soo gelaayoh😎

8 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

Maantana Dhahar baa calankii Somaliland luleysa oo diidan kii ay soo magacawdey Buqland ee af-hayeenka baarlamaanka Ilma-Saleeebaan ahaa in uu magaaladda sii joogo oo naga bax bey dadkii magaladu yidhaahdeen, oo waliba waa ay ku muddoharaadeen.

2132701730_slfive.thumb.png.a3878105b255e2eac75b6ef62c0c2923.png

the five Sanaag districts before 1990 were : Erigavo, Badhan, Dhahar, Ceelafwayn and Laasqorey

as you can see above even secessionist organisations that comes under ( so called  the Ministry of National Planning and Development) of Somaliland maamul admits that Somalia government under Siyad Bare , Sanaag region had 5 districts.😂 

On 12/30/2019 at 2:04 PM, Suldaanka said:

Sanaag had 3 districts when Afwayne was sent to exile in 1991, namely Ceerigaabo, Ceel Afwayn and Badhan. 

At the moment, Sanaag has Ceerigabo, Ceel Afwayne, Mayd, Garadag, Badhan, Dhahar and Laas Qorey.