Sign in to follow this  
Blessed

Solve This......

Blessed   

Okay nomads, this was sent to me by a friend. Just read the story and say what you would do. Then I'll post what your answers might mean another time. Enjoy.

It is a story about a girl. While at the funeral of her own mother, she met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so

much her dream guy she believed him to be, that she fell in love with him there but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few

days later the girl killed her own sister.

Question: What is her motive in killing her sister?

Give this some thought for a while and be as honest as possible.

umh intresting.. first though .. she killed her sister so she could me the guy at her sisters funeral ?? LOL naah .. let me see did the sister marry the guy or something like dat ? or mmh the guy is her father no no the guy is her sister umh hehehe just joking .. really don't know cause its still early just 1:40 afternoon my brain function after 6:00 so i'll reply again later.. ;P

SuNsHyNe   

Perhaps he's in love with her sister and so she kills her sister so that she can hav him for herself?!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Ok the other sister wanted to marry that guy, her mother didnt not agree so she killed her mother and the sister found out and killed her sister

smile.gifsmile.gif

shyhem   

The answer is simple,it has nothing to do with the guy.Her sister killed her mother and it was payback time.

Baashi   

I'm inclined to say she did it so she could meet the guy(distant relative perhaps)when(if)he comes to the family funeral as he had done before. But!! Would she be there? She is murderer and thus she would be locked in prison...right?

NoVa   

I already sense Killers in here lol....some ppl almost get it right..and If u get the answer right in the First Time without being told..it mean's ur a phyco Killer lol.. only killers think alike..lol

Ameenah i read this b4...u see how there is already phycho killers in SOL...lol..scarry 4 my shizzle'...

N.O.R.F   

she was at the wedding of her olders sister's husband ie bro in law, therefore this other guy is the dead guy's brother, who is now inclined to marry her older sister, she kills her older sister thinking he would marry her instead! sumtin like that!

Paragon   

Piece of cake, the story that is.

She couldn't find her love coz he was murdered by her sister...and becoz of the love she had for the man ...she avenged for him by killing her sister. Am i right?

Senora   

she killed her sister so she could me the guy at her sisters funeral ??

That's what i was thinking...........so when do we find out the real answer? :confused:

Voice202   

Ok the other sister wanted to marry that guy, her mother didnt not agree so she killed her mother and the sister found out and killed her sister

lol shujui-1 where did you get that from? that is deep answer..i lyke that lol

I say its one or the other...This is my 1st answer ..she killed her sister to get the guy to the funeral again..

or she found out the guy was in love with her sister and she knows her sister looks better then her. so she killed her sister in order to have a chance with him.