Sign in to follow this  
unknown1

****** question!

Ibtisam   

The answer is different for each girl. It is the same as saying why girls shop. :confused: Some enjoy the act of shopping, some like walking around, some like pretty things, some like how the clothes make them feel when they put it on, others like looking at pretty things, some like shopping because their friends like it, others because they need new clothes. Some way look at it as short term, others as a permanent never ending cycle, a journey they are happy to make day in day out. Maybe it is human necessity to want to be with others. Understand.

Now answer my question. Why do you want to know?

Nephissa   

Hey, there is one bonus to having a boyfriend...at least a girl's car might get washed more than it does now. I remember the first time I ever had to wash my car, it was a year after a break up. One year dhan ma dhaqin [****** that little bugger]. D*mn, I thought my car changed colors, grey buu noqdey, so surprised to find out it was actually silver!!!!