Sign in to follow this  
Ashkiro

Man accused of sex assault on young relative

La-y-La   

If he dumaal his bros wife, doesnt that make him the uncle to the child hes been raping, akhas.

Whatever the situation, allah u naxariisto the woman who lost her life and this man should be held responsible for the horrible crime he committed towards the child.

Curly   

Originally posted by Nin-Yaaban:

Not saying it's right, but in some cultures 14year olds are considered responsible adults. Not excusing what this man did, but he sure can bring this up in his defense.

Oh my good god, are you serious Nin-Yaaban, how dare you even attempt to put that forward as an excuse. First off the child was under 14 years old, which doesn't matter it's a child nonetheless and even if she was older...rape is rape!

Men used to marry young girls in out culture not that long ago and it's outrageous to me then and it's outrageous now, just because it happened doesn't make it OK. Besides a 14 year old now is hardly capable of being in an 'adult' relationship, because this society doesn't expose children in that manner or make it ok.

It sickens me to think that Nin-yaaban that you would for one minute try and make any excuse for that horrific crime...which is a crime in our religion too. A father raping his daughter, because that's what it is!

And what's this about paying blood money, we Muslims are advised to live by the law of the country reside as long as it does not conflict with Islam. The justice system is there to protect those that need protecting, and that mother (Allahu naxaristo) should have protected her children and done the right thing. Instead of buying into this cultural crap about saving face!

Use cultural difference as an excuse? HA! what rubbish.

-Lily-   

I blame the mother for failing to protect her children. May Allah forgive her sins & grant her janna.

As for the guy, the law will deal with him.

He was her uncle, her mother husband and her protector. Yet he was the devil in the house who ruined her life. Its a shame that people make excuses for such things, this girl lost her mother, her life is ruined and all done by her uncle who is her late fathers brother. This is tragedy and my heart goes out to her and her siblings may Allah protect them and reward her in this life and after.

^I know domestic has been there, but somali women are mostly ashamed of reporting their husbands and to the point where it reaches taking their precious lifes away.

It is not only Somali women who are afraid to report domestic abuse, it is women everywhere englightened of not. There is some serious pysochological issues going on: fear, codependance,sick-sense of love and loyal,take your pick.

My mom is obsessed with this case.Everyday, she surfs the net for new info. and it makes me sick to my stomach. Some people are twisted.My mom told me that this relative of mine raped 14-year old girl back home.She was the daughter of his wife's younger sister :eek: . When the woman found out, she offered to buy the girl clothes and sent her back to her mother :mad: reasoning that he was a man and couldnt help himself. So my uncles heard the story and beat him purple and blue. And no one used to talk to them or invite them to family gatherings anymore. So things like this happen everywhere.

This guy should be sentenced(as I'm sure he will) and he needs to become somebodyelse's *****!

I blame these ignorant and blind mothers (allow-sahal(s)) who just bringing home these perverts introducing them to their children as adeero without any pre-screening/scanning!

Nin-Yaaban, Quote

"..but he sure can bring this up in his defense."

War kan laftirkiis in la iska baaro waaye!! I wish al-shabaab were here to deal with such despicable thoughts in the minds of some. :D

this is really sad...may allah swt have mercy on her soul..i dont wanna blame mother lakini is crazy that she reported to locall masjid instead of the police, as if they had sume kind of authority, even wats more shocking is that they didnt report him ..they're bunch of sad imams wallahi...unbeleivable i hope he gets wat he deserves uff

hodman   

Originally posted by Allamagan:

I blame these ignorant and blind mothers (allow-sahal(s)) who just bringing home these perverts introducing them to their children as
adeero
without any pre-screening/scanning!

How do you pre-screen someone when they are on their best behavior? Can you really know what a person is going to turn out to be?

I agree that reporting to the imam was the wrong move but as they say hindsight is 20/20. May Allah make it easy for the children and have mercy on her