Sign in to follow this  
Ashkiro

Man accused of sex assault on young relative

The rape occurred 6 years ago .. and he murdered his wife last week .. what an odd way of reporting a murder.

The husband of a Kansas City woman found dead on Thursday was charged Friday with sexually assaulting a female relative several years ago.

Jackson County prosecutors charged Hussein A. Ahmed, 27, with one count of attempted statutory rape and one count of statutory rape of a person younger than 14. One charge stems from 2004 and the other from 2007, according to court records.

Police were called Thursday morning to Ahmed’s house in the 1200 block of Askew Avenue and discovered his 49-year-old wife dead in the bedroom. Police said there were signs of foul play. On Friday, police identified the dead woman as Halimo Ahmed.

Kool_Kat   

Let me ge this, Hussein Ahmed is 27 years old, and the deseased, his wife, Halimo Ahmed was 49 years! Subxaanalaah, intaasaaba yaab aduun igu dishay maxaanba faahfaahinta sii aqriyaa?

Alaha unaxariisto iyada, isagana alaha ufududeeyo...

He married his brother's wife(dummaal) after his brother death. And their ages might not be even real. By the way he is only charged with the rape cases, I think.

Alla ha u naxariisto marxuumadda.

Ashkiro   

@Geel_jire

The rape came only to light after the murder when police questioned the children, the children pointed that the suspect was the murderer of their mother, further the child told the police all the details of sexual abuse, tests confirmed she was sexually abused for years and even had a child in which the suspect took the child to have an abortion.

@isagana alaha ufududeeyo

Your praying for him? Narta gal dheh, i hope he gets raped in jail.

Ramasade

Whenever i see inhumanity and cruelty especially against innocent children, ill take being shocked, angry, and saddened anyday over indifference and the likes of your attitude.

I heard when she found out that he has been molesting her daughter, she didnt report him to the police but rather talk to the local imam, who seperated them. Also, he has threatened her so many times and did not even report him. Subhana'allah domestic violence against women is growing in our community and mostly they are too afraid to report the abuse because of cultural issues. My mom was telling she was treating somali woman in the hospital with bruises all over her face, when my mom asked her she denied that it had nothing to do with her husband. But when my mom talk to her more she opened up and has been in abusive relationship and was afraid to report her husband because of what others might say about her, alhamdulilah she is no longer with him. May Allah grant our sister janutul firdows and may protect her children. Aamin.

LoL someone tell them the consent age for Somalis is 14, and it's not considered rape. He should pay for the Murder of his wife, no one deserves it.

Not saying it's right, but in some cultures 14year olds are considered responsible adults. Not excusing what this man did, but he sure can bring this up in his defense.

Ashkiro   

Nin-yabaan, even though you say you are not excusing these despicable acts that is exactly what you are doing. How do you bring culture, age of consent in marriage into the equation after reading the context of this case , where you have this monster in a position of authority, a father figure to this child who is raping this child under his authority?

Abaay, that is unfortunate, i heard the same thing and was furious. When will these victims learn they have nothing to be ashamed of and they should never make excuses for criminals, their priority should be their safety and that of their children first and foremost, not reptuation or "ceeb". How unfortunate. I do hope victims in domestic abuse can learn from this

tragedy and protect their children.

Che, that and worse is what the likes of this criminal deserve.