Sign in to follow this  
Instinct.Poet

I...see..dumb...people...

many of you have heard of it, about some false abductory,some girl commited on march 27th, Now the funny thing is why would some on do that, i mean, this girl when all out like, she read the forecast, bought knife,duct tape robe, to make it look like,some one really wanted her, and went to the woods, as funny as it seems, she came back to

her dorm(room in college) to get food and or what ever else, to use the internet,I'll let you read the story......

-----------------------------------------------------------

MADISON, Wisconsin (AP) -- Police who spent two days and tens of thousands of dollars investigating an abduction report that led nowhere are defending their decision, saying ignoring the woman's claims could have left the city at the mercy of a kidnapper.

On Friday, two days after police found the sophomore at University of Wisconsin-Madison unhurt in a swamp.

More than a hundred e-mails came in to the department from people around the country, wondering how Audrey Seiler could have misled detectives, said Larry Kamholz, a spokesman for the department.

"We can't take the chance that there's somebody still out there loose," he said Friday. "Suspicion [of a false report] was there, but we didn't have enough to confirm that."

Police, along with family and friends, spent 3-and-one-half days looking for Seiler, 20, who disappeared March 27.

After she was found, Seiler told police she had been held captive for four days by a man with a knife. Officials found a knife, duct tape and rope Seiler said her abductor used to restrain her, but couldn't find the man.

On Friday, Assistant Chief Noble Wray said Seiler had never been abducted. He pointed to evidence including a videotape that showed Seiler buying the knife, duct tape and rope before she disappeared, witnesses who saw her walking around town freely and a search of her computer that revealed local maps and forecasts.

City officials had estimated that the case could cost at least $70,000, but Mayor David Cieslewicz said Saturday it could be higher.

Still, the mayor said police did what they had to do.

"They needed to treat this case as an abduction," he said.

Kamholz wouldn't say whether investigators will refer charges to prosecutors.

Seiler's uncle, Scott Charlesworth-Seiler, read a statement Saturday saying that Seiler has gone through a "difficult and terrible ordeal" and that her family and friends are concerned about her.

The family's lawyer, Randy Hopper, who prepared the statement, declined to comment further.

The Rev. Greg Fairow of Calvary Lutheran Chapel, a campus ministry, said her father told him Seiler was hospitalized...

-------------------------------------------------------

Comments welcomed....

dumb criminals...

I knew that gurl was lying after I saw the video when she was leaving her house...they need to stop investigating...'Cause we all know that shw lied. They need to start looking for that other gurl from in Wisconisn but from Minnesota. :(

Another Odd one...

Many of you didn't hear about this..but go a head and read on..

In Minneapolis Bank teller wouldn't take robber's note

Maybe this robber watched the wrong movie or missed the instructional video on how to hold up a bank.Chck this out..

It was nearing 3 p.m. Monday when a man walked into the Wells fargo bank @ frankling ave and handed a teller a note saying that he was robbing the bank.

To his surprise, the teller handed the piece of paper back.

“The woman looked at the note and politely slid it back to him and said, 'I can’t accept this,’ ” said police spokesman Tommy Kullman.

The man slid the note back again.

“This time, she picked it up, balled it up and threw it back at him,’’ Kullman said.

The man picked up the note and walked out of the bank and down west on frankling ave wondering what had went wrong

Bank employees called police.

While the teller’s actions foiled the robber’s plan, Kullman said police don’t recommend such a response.

“We don’t want anyone to get hurt,’’ he said.

The man is described as dark complexion,with a thick accent might be somali about 5 feet 7 inches tall and about 130 pounds. He was wearing a black jacket and yellow pants.

Anyone with information about the case is asked to call Minneapolis Crime Line at (888) LOCK-U-UP

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm loughing my azz off..

You tell me what you think..

I think i'm gonna just watch from now one

so many funny things pass by..

Actions cuzzed by Dumb people..

looool, you have got to be kidding?

hoorta the 1st one i feel sorry for, obviously she's not right up top. as for the bank teller, looool, i swear i think i'd have done the same thing, lool. i dont think the guy looked very dangerious if they did that. as for the man being somali, i doubt it.

Senora   

The story about the bank teller reminded me of this story my dad told me...

A guy went to rob a bank, and when he approached the teller and told her that he was robbing the bank, the teller told him to write his name on a piece of paper...and he did :eek: ..when she gave him the money, she called police and i think later that day they caught him.... :D this same incident occurred with a teller asking a robber for his ID, and he gave her that too..lol