Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Romantic Woman Vs Hard Worker Woman

Malika   

^ :D @walaaq & walaaq..lol,I can almost see you there looking so pleased with yourself while walaaqing..But you might want to start with the onions rather then tomatoes.

Edited. smile.gif

As for that blissful image of marriage life,it sounds good...There I was thinking,oh! is that what men want,a pretty thing sitting next to them all the time??..LOL :D

Chimera   

The ideal woman is a mixture of both but besides being pretty/beautiful she has to be funny too, you have to be able to laugh with her.

Jaceylbaro really loves these type of subjects doesn't he? I wonder wether his lovely wife knows that all of his smooth moves and suprises in their marriage are coming straight from Romantic-Help books :D

roobleh   

Malika, I can't change it now-at least, not until I feel comfortable with this without timing every step. Plus, if I put onions first, I'm afraid I amy ruin it. But, my bariis karis is a total failure now- It looks and tastes like a porridge.

Malika   

^Nah,let them be. It's kind of cute,them being all soft and nice.

I mean roobleh cooking,JB sharing romance tips..alle illen gems baa idhiguu dex yale. icon_razz.gif:D

Malika   

^Kadaa sotaani nuureyaan,just like the Khamees,long curly hair,cumamad wearing brothers at the mosque..Lol,not that I was staring.

Blessed   

The first is a mistress, the second a wife. Hahaha.

Nuune,

Once children come into the picture your a*se is delegated to second position, JB knows that. :D Waxa jira rag caruurtooda ka masayra. LOL.

Ms DD   

Salaam Blessed

Spot on. Most wives could be both but at different stages. But the romance can still be maintained if both partners make concious effort. After all romance adds spice to marriage life. The odd surprise weekend getaways (I am sure babysitting can be arranged for a day or two), the dinners and gifts etc. Make room for love even if you 20kids.

I read somewhere the more your lives intersect, the more you will connect, and that connection is the magical experience of love. It's the experience of 'we'.

PS

Kartida iyo fariidnimada waa loo dhashaa.