Sign in to follow this  
Animal Farm

Canadians Only

Iffah   

All you can eat hilib ari? No way! I would boycott that restaurant.

Didn't know there were that many somali rest. there. We didn't even see many Somalis in OT... everytime we saw a Somali...we're like, "oh there's a somali!" ...that's one, lol. And forget about seeing Somalis in Mtrl... we were glad to see any Muslims.

Haneefah   

^^Ala wey nooshahay...gabadh, missed ya very much, check your pm Insha'Allah ;)

Montreal eh? Aaah, I heard wonderful things about that city...I'm actually planning a weekend getaway there with my girlfriends in early Sept...do any of you know of Nice hotels and interesting places worth visiting there?

I have attended couple of get-togethers here and in the States (exclusively sisters), and alhamdulilah I had a blast(mainly due to the fact that it was all girls, of course no pun intended towards the brothers smile.gif ). I met wonderful people some of whom I still keep in touch with.

So AF, It's not a bad idea. I personally think Toronto would be very Convenient for the majority of the Nomads.

Lol@prom night for akhwaans...do akhwaans attend prom nights horta? :D

Mr SUBZ...nice guidelines you got there...lol...how about you bring along a cardboard listing those guidelines in bold just to keep reminding the nomads :D

Kashafa   

Not to hijack the thread..but it seems like some Sol'ers are ignorant about the whole 'Aqwaan experience'. That No more.

A typical Ikhwaani Young Blood get-together (youth wing)

5:00. things might kick off with a game of pick-up b-ball. Losers do 50 pushups each.

6:00. Qur'an/Hadeeth session.

7:00. Cook-out. Eat-all-you-can.

8:00. Stomachs fed. Mind stimulated. Imaan raised(hopefully). Now it's chill-time. PS2's drawn, trash-talking and razzin session starts.

9:00. If the pocket situation is A-OK, a night out just might be a possibilty.

Lol@prom night for akhwaans...do akhwaans attend prom nights horta?

Technically, No. Technically.

Ariadne   

Animal farm:

Ah give the hippies a chance... they are soo accepting and like everyone and greet each other with I see your inner light.... I love hippies!

no somali restaurants there but I think they have one ethiopian resturant on the island...

Everything is organic.... and you get to eat dear meat which is a bit of a break from xilib ari

and the ferry runs 24 hours to Vancouver... because the island shops and restuarants close down at midnight.

It is a bit of a ways away if your coming from Ottawa or Toronto.... but if you already live in Vancouver why not?

BN   

Originally posted by Ilhaam:

How can they go to war with terror when it is war that is terrorizing?

K'NAAN

I like your quote...its very true.

K-Kid,

I've changed my vote to the hippie island now.... :D

Tuujiye   

Ilhaan, Ottawa has somali maqaayado.......

And ZAMZAM maba maqlin anoo dagan magaladaas....

next time U come, hook-up with the right people..like Qac'Qac..the boss,MMA the atoore

Wareer Badanaa!!

Originally posted by SubZero:

Heeey I still Say
Paris, Ontario
Convenient for every one.

Guidlines of the meet up:

1) Meeting Must Take Place In Day Light

2) No Revealing Clothes For Both Genders (Men: NO SHORTS, NO SHORT SLEEVE SHIRTS..Ladies: ANY THAT SHOWS SKIN IS NO NO)

3) No luuqing At Any Circumstance

4) Chatty Folks Must be Considered Of Others( Soon As They Hear "TIME OUT" Chatty folks must stop Talking and walk away)

5) Last but Least, NO MUSIC( read my signature)

We are grown folks, bro. Leave the rules and guidelines for the parents, will yah.

Or do a meet-up in a masjid :D

Tuujiye   

^^^^^^^^^^in a masaaaaaaajid...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!loooooooooooool...........

waraa checkmate masajidka ku yaalo magaladaada waxaa lagu sheegay beec in aa mar labaad ka tahay? run miyaa!!!looooooool..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

i vote montreal only cause im not leaving the city to meet you freaks.

however, what would we do? what activities could we do. it would be awesome if we could get a shcool bus and paint it all the colors of the rainbow, play some MIA and wear our abayas and thobes and try to convince people were part of the somalia division of the harry potter fan club... that would take up a good hour or so. you guys think up of something that will fill up the rest of the day.

we could get a shcool bus and paint it all the colors of the rainbow, play some MIA and wear our abayas and thobes and try to convince people were part of the somalia division of the harry potter fan club

SomaAlien

What in the world are you talking about?