Sign in to follow this  
saud

What is the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you??

saud   

Here it is Nomads...

What is the most embrassing thing that ever happened to you?

Don't be shy now-share it with us.

Here is mine:

One night when I was in high school my father and couple guys were sitting in the living room and my father asked if I could get something to drink.

I was mad about getting distracted from my T.V show and I hate when my father has those get togethers. I got a few drinks on a tray and headed back to the living room. As passed a table my foot caught on one of its legs and I went flying so were the drinks!! I landed face down on the floor and was showered with mango juice. Everyone was laughing at me including my father who never really laughs. To this day my little brother teases me about that night.

sMiLeY   

hahhaha that was funny.........

i can't think of anything but this lil thing that i used to do .......when i get introduced to ppl i usually shake their hand.......but one day one of my dad's friends was kinda religious...... so stupid me didn't realize it ....i just did the usual and gave him my hand.......but the guy refused :( ...... i felt rejected redface.gif since then i never shake hands b4 ppl offere it.

Iffah   

Lol! I missed this.

So, have any of you had any mishaps lately? Why don't you share with us, if the memory of it is still not too disturbing. smile.gif

lol Suad:) Odayaasha never forget these stuff...means one of them will be telling his hot son!DARN :D

Here's mine: I'm not the most graceful thing as I appear.....I was shopping last week in the mall and I was awfully satistied with the way I looked..as a Friday night the mall was packed with people...not that I care..but that is when my legs decided that they can no longer walk...WEEEEEEF! BOOOM!!!so I ended up in the floor, bags all over the place, people staring @ me like no one is business!!!!and waxa ka daran is the mall that I work in! means I'm there every weekend! :mad:

Iffah   

RA..poor you.(I'm trying hard not to laugh ;) )

Once,I went a wedding. When we came into the parking lot...the place was packed! Cars were parked behind parked cars...and the owners were no where to be seen. I had to get out of the area, so I could look for another place to park, but there were a number of cars behind me. And in front me there were two cars parked so close to the little exit pathway...anyways, to make a long story short. I couldn't get past the two cars without causing any damages. (I just wanted leave the stupid car there..and walk off) But this nice brother saw us in trouble...and started guiding me...turn this way..a little to the left...lool. I can't blv I'm saying this out loud. I don't really car if women are called bad drivers now...i'm a walking example redface.gifredface.gif

YOU KNOW I READ THIS TOPIC IN ANOTHER WEB SITE, AND TO THIS DAY I CAN'T FIND AN INSTANT WHERE I WAS EMBARASSED ABOUT SOMETHING I DID. I EVEN ASKED MY SIS WHO KNOWS ME THE BEST, AND SHE COULDN'T EITHER REMEMBER. MAYBE THIS HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH MY 2 YRS MEMORY EXPANSION :(:(:(:(:(

are we includin "birimadii" 1st-grade at school!!! :D:D:D ~!!!

Comin to think of it..I wont share!!..hahahahha!!

Cheers

Dont mind me... I just had Laxooox ;)