Sign in to follow this  
Wiilo

Somali church leader concerned about situation of Christians

Wiilo   

G n P I don't think that wrote something offensive to anyone here. I was just expressing my opinion which I thought I was allowed to do so.Hmmmmmmmmmm :confused:

Wabillaah:...

i think you guys are forgetting iman is gven by allah, and isnt determined by your race or ethnicity. in fact, we may all have a similar or worse faith if allah wills it and even than He wouldnt lose anything from it. in the end, he is the loser. let him believe what he wants, just keep him away from the kids.

Tuujiye   

originaly posted by Guardian n Protector

Wiilo and Qac Qac, I’ve deleted all your ignorant comments – cuz they were said out of ignorance and intolerance. Where do you two get off thinking you’ve the authority to kill people and Somalia belongs to you and your ilk?
It really makes me angry when I hear of Somalis talking about killing other Somalis on religious or tribal grounds. This mentality is beyond me and any1 even mentioning it as a JOKE needs to be thought some serious self-discipline. Waxaad ku nooshihiin wadan gaalo, you’re allowed to practice your religion and given the same rights as any other citizen, so how you can harbour such hatred and be so intolerant towards others is shocking to me.

sxb adigoo iga raali ah, aad iyo aad baa ugu qaldan tahay sida aad ugula hadashay labadan qof. inkastoo aad saxsantahay, laakiin sida aad u hadashay waa si hanjibaad ah oo wili canaan la socoto..so what hadaad xanaaqday oo aadan jeclaan? labada qof waxee dhiibteen waa fikradooda. Ama jecloo ama ha jeclaan laakiin waa fikradooda..Aniga kun wax yaalo aanan jecleysan baan ka aqriyaa meel kaste specialy inthe politics section laakiin intaan xanaaqo dadka kuma qeeliyo..waxaa aa natusisay waa abood foolxun sxb anigana aad baan uga yaabay sida aad ugu hanjabtay labadan qof oo walaalaheyn ah.. dadka wax waa loo sheegaa laakiin adigoo aanan banaanka soo dhigin. private baa ugu sheegi laheyd sababta aad u tirtirtay waxa ee qoreen..we didn't need to see what you had to say to them. You should share your point about the topic; and anything alse you need it to say them, you should have cept it in private because that would be the profetional way.

Aniga wax xumaan igama aha oo dadka meeshan jooga dhan wee i garanayaan in aan baashaal iskaga imaado meeshan oo wiligey aanan qof u xanaaqin oona aan u xanaaqi doonin, laakiin wax xaq dara ah ama fool xuma ah waan necbahay in aan ka aamusnaado.

Ragiina iyo hablihiina threadska ilaalsha ogaada meeshan dad wax garad ah baa jooga oo wili idin respect gareeya; marka aniga aad baan ugu faraxsanahay sida aad wax u qabataan laakiin qalad hadaa gashaan waxaa fiican in eynu idiin sheegno ileen meesha dictatorship ma ahanee...

ps. JB nin gaal ah aniga waxaan ka jeclaan lahaa nin wadaad been been ah..taas ka waran..lol..

wareer badanaa!!!

Guardian you are way out of order....Mister you are abusing your moderator rights. ppl have right to express their feelings....if you dont like it then though.

dadka waxba ha u hanjibin....moderator hadaad websitka ka tahay waxba dadka kama sareysit.

Tahliil   

I could not agree more with you guys (Simply and G Tuujiye) , thank u guys for taking a stand against that post...

Guardian, u shouldn't really b talking to people like that...TRANSPASSING and shattering their natural rights to inform their "ignorant" but always humble and honest views… Mind me though, u still have the right to delete what u deem to b inappropriate but I hope u will b more discreet about your way of informing us what's and what's not ur standards in SOL...

raula   

^^^^so true(along with G-tuujiye, and simply the best)-this are just opinions. Your step was very harsh and uncalled-for.

I dont know what you are guarding-but sure you are not the authority either :mad: . Be fair walaalo.

I dont know if I should write a proper reply to the little people's uprising or let them carry on in their bashful insinuations :D ... What do u think GB? SIMPLY? Raula? Tahliil? :D

To reply to you all in a nutshell (since I no more have the luxury of time), I'm glad we all agree their comments needed to be edited.

About my tone -- I've always expressed myself this way, dont know why you'd expect me to change just cuz I'm a mod... Try and distinguish my opinion from my role.

smile.gif

Senora   

^^^I'm glad you deleted that post ( I didnt see Qac Qaac's)

You'd think the younger generation would kill off those barbarian mind sets... :confused: :rolleyes:

Tuujiye   

Guardian n Protector sxb the bottom line is that waad ku qaldaneed sida aad ugula hadashay labaaas qof...

I dont know if I should write a proper reply to the
little people's uprising
or let them carry on in their bashful insinuations

very funny...qofkii wax garad ah baa wax garta hore ma u maqashay sxb..lol..hanala yaabin..

PS. I don't think in aan hore kuu aqaanay unless aad magaca iska badashay..

Wareer badanaa!!!

Bess.   

no offense G&P....but it looks like u need to have someone censor u......if calling ppl names and belittling them is offensive and out of order.....then u shouldn't have the right to use the same words against them..... what is good for the goose, should do for the gander... ....bro, u should practice the tolerance u r preaching.... :confused: ...

ps...i have never read a post where qacx2 and willo....said anything to deliberately offend, they are known for their outspokeness and bluntness but not outright rudness,.....it looks like u were offended cause thier views were diff. from urs....and used ur position to demolish them....none of us have to agree with thier positions or views but we all have to respect a person's right to express thier opinions especially in a forum ...what is it here for, if not our opinions and thoughts?....and i believe that we are all mature enough that we can all do it, with out disrespecting eachother....ok not all of us.....but most of us ;)

pss...i hope the term moderator isn't synonymous with dictator..... :confused:

peace

Wiilo   

Inkasta oo aan aad iyo aad oga xumaaday arintan ayada ah haddana waxaan gartay in meeshu xoogaa ay jirto Authority sheegasho which I was't expacting :rolleyes: :confused: :mad:

Go figure:.............

Diamante   

To edit things would have been more appropiate.

Plus I don't see how calling other posters Ignorant is supposed to be fruitful, in fact i think that in itself needs some editing if not deleting...but hey who's questioning your all-mighty "authority" redface.gif

If you want posters to be more considerate then maybe you should set the example, eh?

Nothing is more fatal than a SOLE correct idea !!

( this is my VERY own ,, not a Fox or cbs anchor )

Thank god this is virtual forum , Tahliil n co are so selfrightoes they give no chance to others who encounter the issue fronm another angle,(probaby the kina ppl who smash ya when ya cross,m ).

Thanks Mr Guardian !!.. i guess your liberal view will prevail, no matter how much they try to paint you either Red or Blue.

These hard n uncertain times push the otherwise normal ppl to the orthadox corner.

A true open-minded liberal is the one that dies trying to give others a chance to disprove him.

NEVER will we give in for dogmatisim n threatening , we´re too sophisticated for such old tricks.

If you can´t stand that ppl think diffrent than you do .. it´s about time to book in for psycho-therapy :D

Diamante   

If you can´t stand that ppl think diffrent than you do .. it´s about time to book in for psycho-therapy

:confused: ... which of the posters (Qac x2, Wiilo, Or Guardian) you're referring to here are supposed to keep an open mind?

If they (whoever they are) are supposed to bear in mind that people have different opinions and views, then why is that their posts got deleted when they expressed their different view?

is that the way things go around here in SOL, that one is allowed to express their views on whatever and the other can't, and when they do their posts will get deleted?