Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

The perfect woman

One Afternoon, according to an old Sufi tale, a man named Nasruddin was sitting in a cafe, drinking tea with a friend and talking about life and love. "How come you never got married, Nasruddin?" asked his friend at one point.

"Well," said Nasruddin, "to tell you the truth, I spent my youth looking for the perfect woman. In Cairo, I met a beautiful and intelligent woman, with eyes like dark olives, but she was unkind. Then in Baghdad, I met a woman who was a wonderful and generous soul, but we had no interests in common. One woman after another would seem just right, but there would be always something missing. The one day, I met her. She was beautiful, intelligent, generous and kind. We had everything in common. In fact, she was perfect."

"Well," said Nasruddin's friend, "what happened? Why didn't you marry her?"

Nasruddin sipped his tea reflectively. "Well," he replied. "It's a sad thing; seems she was looking for the perfect man."

Perfection is a Mirage! Human nature strives to find perfection within their ‘soul mates’, but the journey is as elusive as finding the Holy Grail. What is perfection? Are you & I perfect? We seek perfection, but abhor it when we encounter it.

Nephissa   

^ Yup. Perfection can be somewhat boring, think about it really..a man with no flaws he would be predictable, there would be no little outburts or temper tantrums, no bad habits etc etc. Not to mention missing out on all that good make up xuux. redface.gif

Hunguri   

:D haa, laakiin unfortunately you are at a red level now. No Problem, I will do your recording and vedeo cassets :D .

YouTube ;)

Hunguri   

Remember, If I hear an Oldm woman crying. I will break your bones man. I really cant bear with that!. Waaba islaan miskiinad ah qayladeeda dhagyso ;)

Dont you just hate it when you find her and she goes hmmm you are agreat friend and Im sure you will make agreat husband to the lucky lady smile.gif

Perfection can be anything to anyone looking at that moment depending on what you call perfect!