gooni

Wax ka Baro Suuraha Siyaasadda

galbeedi   

This fools is claiming to be a privileged son while growing up, and thinks that might help him  succeed in Somali politics. 

Bal ninkaan weyn waxa uu la shir yimid eeg. Hebel agoon buu ahaa anigana Aabahay aya gudoomiye degmo ahaa.

Well this false price should know that here in the land of the west , we give respect to those who are self made .. Those  with the silver spoon growing up are usually weak, corrupt and fat just like him. 

Markaas buu khamiis inta soo qaato Sheekh iska dhigayaa oo diinta  ku soo gabanayaa oo uu leeyahay "Ilaahay ka baqa".

galbeedi   

When are we going to change our culture and the way we use our faith. Have you seen a facebook guy read the Qura'an before he starts his tribal demagoguery or Dahir Calasow naarrate Xadis while discussing politics.

Waar labada kala daaya. 

galbeedi   
3 minutes ago, Dahireeto said:

He is an elitist without a doubt

Certainly he is one. 

Maybe he should seek an honorary title from his hometown.

gooni   

Waraysiga odaygaan waxyaabo badan yaa kaaga soo baxaya

Mida koowaad  waad ku sirmaysaa, oo waxaa kusoo jiidanaya haybada culimada oo ka muuqata.

Mida labaad qoyska uu leeyahay waa awoowayaashay oo ah dad taariikh dheer leh. 

Inkastoo soomaalidu tiraahdo masku abur buu dhalaa, ama dadkii soo talin jiray dadkoodii carrabkaa ka waynaaday,mid la dhagaysan karo kuma jiro ilaahay amarkiis.

Tan sadexaad oo ah kalmada aniga oo laga hormariyo istaaqfurulah si laysaga ilaaliyo faan iyo isla wayni wayna muuqataa inuu ka booday xadiiskaas shariifka ah.

Dadku waa wada waalanyihiin markii aniga layga reebo!

Aabahay qaybta dhul bixinta minushiibiyo yuu madax ka ahaa dadkoo dhana waan ka aabo fiicnaa guri wanaagsan oo dhimirka koriya yaan ka imid.!

Doorasha kasta 30 kun baa iga baxda xigmad la'aan, ilaahay baana i siiyay, in ka badana waan haystaa😎

Doorashada ma waxaa loo aadaa in magacaaga aad ka iibiso dadka tabaalaysan, mise inaad hogaan wax u tara u noqoto?

Soo ma oga inaan ilaahay uusan jeclayn dadka maalka ku cayaara

(ان الله لا يحب المسرفين)

• Like 1

galbeedi   

This is the whole interview. What we heard from the gooni clip was the end of the interview.

I think the Haji is a well read man who is educated. Listening the whole interview gave me where he is coming from. He got some valid points. 

I take back whatever I said about Haji Yasiin. Certainly he is a God fearing man.

Duufaan   

Xaaji Mohamed Yaasiin is a unique politician from Puntland. He tried many times. Unfortunately, he may never get the opportunity to lead Somalia. He is like a pro-Somalia, somalilander who runs for president. He does not have local base support because of his style and what he preaches.

10 minutes ago, Duufaan said:

Xaaji Mohamed Yaasiin is a unique politician from Puntland. He tried many times. Unfortunately, he may never get the opportunity to lead Somalia. He is like a pro-Somalia, somalilander who runs for president. He does not have local base support because of his style and what he preaches.

Waxaa isweydiiyaa dhaqaalaha meesha uu ka keeno odeygaan. I remember his self-financed campaigning for madaxtinimada Soomaaliya from 2004, again in 2012 and again in 2017. He failed in all of them, never getting more than single digit votes after spending only Eebbe knows how much of his own.

Waxaa ogahay inuu Nayroobi xaruntiisa tahay, yet one can hardly see his businesses in Nayroobi. Marka muxuu ka beecmushtaraa?

galbeedi   

I think this Xaaji Mohamed Yaasiin is a decent guy that refused to pay bribes in those elections. 

I want to elaborate more about his characterization of Somali leaders. He isn't human physcologist , but he is probably referring for what here in the west we describe as sociopaths and Psychopaths.

There are large number of American sociopaths in executive and management leadership positions. As defined , they have no empathy or sympathy to others, and they never recognize the rights of others. Somali leaders might not reach that level  of psychopaths , but  they have certain traits of the sociopaths like watching people starve, feeling no guilt or remorse and lack love for their people. They are amassing millions in foreign banks when their soldiers could not get $100. 

In fact large number of African and Arab dictators are either sociopaths or evcen crazy psychopaths. Gaddafi of Libya, Bashar Assad and Sisi of Egypt could be big examples. How can you rule over after murdering a half million people.

• Like 1

On 12/5/2019 at 3:11 AM, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Waxaa isweydiiyaa dhaqaalaha meesha uu ka keeno odeygaan. I remember his self-financed campaigning for madaxtinimada Soomaaliya from 2004, again in 2012 and again in 2017. He failed in all of them, never getting more than single digit votes after spending only Eebbe knows how much of his own.

Waxaa ogahay inuu Nayroobi xaruntiisa tahay, yet one can hardly see his businesses in Nayroobi. Marka muxuu ka beecmushtaraa?

Khaliijka,  well connected.

17 hours ago, galbeedi said:

I think this Xaaji Mohamed Yaasiin is a decent guy that refused to pay bribes in those elections. 

I want to elaborate more about his characterization of Somali leaders. He isn't human physcologist , but he is probably referring for what here in the west we describe as sociopaths and Psychopaths.

There are large number of American sociopaths in executive and management leadership positions. As defined , they have no empathy or sympathy to others, and they never recognize the rights of others. Somali leaders might not reach that level  of psychopaths , but  they have certain traits of the sociopaths like watching people starve, feeling no guilt or remorse and lack love for their people. They are amassing millions in foreign banks when their soldiers could not get $100. 

In fact large number of African and Arab dictators are either sociopaths or evcen crazy psychopaths. Gaddafi of Libya, Bashar Assad and Sisi of Egypt could be big examples. How can you rule over after murdering a half million people.

Indeed Xassan Xaabsade/Qoslaaye is text book definition,  laughing while pple starve, n he steals 

gooni   

Ma jiro dhakhtar ogaan kara qof yiri maskaxdaan ka xanuunsanahay inuu been sheegayo.

Markuu ugu yaraado kiniini badan buu u qori haduusanba cirbad ka aamusin.

Sababtuna waxaa weeye asagaa sheegtay inuu xanuunsanyahay.

Sheekhu wuxuu ka hadlayaa siyaasad ma'ahan waa dad kale maskaxdooda iyo arimahooda gaarka ah asagoon tiisii war u hayn.

13 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

The full video  is good and has alot of facts,  the clip was manipulated 

Inta kale qabiil baa ka buuxa iyi indho isku qabad.

Soomaaliya ciyaalka waxaa lagu dhisaa cunfi iyo adkaysi

Kuwa ay dhaleen dad lacag iyo mansib haysta yaa lagu dhex dari jiray kuwo laf iyo dhagaxa si ay uga bartaan nolosha adag.

Hadii kale waxaa dhacaysa in barwaaqadu jilciso oo uu gabdhaha la koro  meeshu waa afrika walaal mar walba xasuusnow sida Switzerland caruurtooda u kiriso inaan ka duwanahay.

Usha dhexda ka qabo shar iyo khayr hadii kale waa lagu jiidhi.