Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Have you ever seen a Peruvian on TV?

NGONGE   

^^ The whole of the UK saw her for free and she wants to charge me? Online asbaaro waaxid. :D

I want to see too. PM me the link.

We all can usually spot the Maali, most of the time, but I don't care about their appearances so long as they don't say 'I'm from Somalia or my parents are from...' Specially, the big brother contestants and the like.

I wonder if that girl in the photo hugging her hubby so lovingly would do the same had he been Farah back from Masri prison? Just a thought.

lol@dirac dirac dhalay, mayee guntiino guntiino dhashay.

Ibtisam   

^^^Well if the farah in a Masri prison was kind and loving to her and she truly missed him I'm sure she would. But then all the Somalis would say "maxay nika iskag dadejiinsa, they are going home together". IF he was an i*doit, she might be a little sad he is out and so fast too. :D

Curly   

You know Ngonge I think you might be just on to something. I was having a similar discussion following that article on the times "wretched, jobless and invisible: are Britain’s Somalis the enemy within?"

This is the questioned I asked...if there's an estimated 60million people in the UK, 6% of that is said to be ethnic minority, how much of that does that Somali community make up?

....So are we really that invisible?

BTW Google wretched and jobless and the 1st hit is Somalis, how embarrassing!

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

and i was on Aljazeera TV few years ago ,,,,
:D

And I was on MTV.

Dhubad.   

NGONGE, you forgot about K'naan man, he will be on everywhere this summer .

I have seen two sisters on Islam channel the other night, one has an authentic Somali name(can't remember now). Maashallah to them.

Cara.   

I watched last month's shuttle launch on NASA TV and there was no sign of a Somali. Not in the command center, not one of the astronauts, not even the janitorial staff :(

chubacka   

That picture is classic....I am sure they made it so big (almost half a page in The Times) because of their different cultures and the fact they look sooo cute. hahahaha.

Anyway I am sure there are lots of Peruvians around all over the place but we have no idea where they are from...but somali's are everywhere and usually not for a good reason, look @ "Ibby!"