Sign in to follow this  
Garyaqaan2

We Must Help This Sister

Aaliyyah   

Subhanalah ilaahay ha gubo kaas gubay..waan ooyey markaan dawday. She is only 17 years old oh my god....I still dont get it though where are her relatives or family??!!!

Insha'Allah everyone who is financially able should help the sister out...

salaam

Kool_Kat   

Subxanalaah!!! Ilaahay ha'u fududeeyo maskiinta...Maseerku waa cajiib...

I've seen it earlier on FB, a friend is setting up an account for her through dahabshiil...I'm sure anything, however big/small will help maskiinta...Ilaah ha'u sahlo...

Aaliyyah   

this aint maseer cheap talk weeye. That man is mentally ill and the faster he is behind bars the better before he does something like this to another innocent sister.

Koolkat you are right even a little would make some difference...

salaam

Ismalura   

Inaalilahi wa inaa ileyhu raajicuun.

I could only look at her once and it looks really bad. Must be painful to have you body burnt like that. Ilaahey ha u shakiro ee bal faataxo faatxao iskugu dara maskiinta.

A_Khadar   

OMG.. Alle ha u fududeeyo miskiinta.. I deeply sorry... I found few numbers and names of where to send money to her but I am lately skeptical and mistrust most people. Anyone knows a reliable place/people to send the help of the sister....

Kool_Kat   

I'm on the same boat as Khadar! A friend of mine said she'll be setting up an account at Dahabshiil, but still...N'way, allaha usahlo...Insha'allah will try her direct number...

I think this topic should be moved to the General section, si eey dadka badankood u arkaan...

Kool_Kat   

^I've contacted the founder of SOMCARE, he adviced me that there are a lot of people working on this case...He said to give it about a week or so to see what could be done for her...In the meantime I guess it wouldn't hurt to raise money from the local Somali community for her and if they Somcare can help, the money could be donated to their organization...

Or you can always call the number provided in the video and speak to her directly, hopefully!

The saddest of it all is that there are apparently about twenty more girls in the same situation...Some even cut their arms/hands, as I'm told... :( Ilaahoow usahal iyaga intii muslim ohoo dhibaateysan...

Somalina   

Aamiin.

I agree with KK, donate to SOMCARE folks if you want to help miskiintaan.

Illaahow u gargaar dadkeena dhibaateysan.

p.s. KK ajar aruuris iyo adiga yaa raayey, waa in laguugu daydaa. smile.gif .

Great job sis!

This is from Mohamed Diini from Columbus, OH. This is his instruction as to where to send donations:

I am asking all people to send their share to Xawaalada Tawakal in Columbus, OH. And address it to me Mohamed Diini.

If you need more info, please let me know (find him on facebook if you have any question.