Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Son Of A Bush Nation

Castro   

Originally posted by liibaan:

One member of Mr Bush's staff said such allegations "broke his heart".

This guy actually has a heart?

Can you believe it? I didn't think it was possible.

Curly   

^^^Well maybe they meant that Popsicle in cased in his chest.

Well I don’t think the reason was a direct result of their skin colour, but rather their skin colour was the very reason why these people were living in generally deprived areas and in poverty in the first place.

The generally racist American system and way of life makes it hard for young black people to make something of them selves academically and climb that ever so slippery social ladder.

If you look at this way, had it been a black person of so called "social standing", for instance Oraph and the likes, the rescue operation would be instant. Not purely because Oraph is a millionaire but because she’s respected and famous (ok she's a Millionaire!).

And since these people in New Orleans resorted to looting, raping and committing assaults/offences it just proved the rest of the disobliging nation right. I mean looting electrical shops while the city is flooded and has no electricity isn’t anyone’s idea of the ideal behaviour of a desperate person in need.

So I think it’s really a case of “What’s so urgent about saving a load of criminal social rejects?†I think the oil prices were more important to a lot of these people watching the innocent suffer while they stereotyped a whole city.

Its comical how Bush wages war at the first sign that people sitting on lots of oil are suffering by an evil dictator somewhere far away. Like Oh mighty Bush must save them all from the evil dictator and their natural resources. And now his own people suffer right under his nose and he does nothing!

Hey here’s another idea. Maybe they thought they’d delay the rescues so that they could take advantage of the soaring oil prices. After all these innocent lives are worthless to the Bush administration, they do kill for money.

Ig New Orlean was full with black rich people.I bet bush will be on the ground within 24 hours after the hurricane hit the gulf coast.Where there is black the poverty line is always there.It's not bush fail or anyone else.This was met to happen guys.So stop with the blame game and come back to ya'll senses! :mad:

Baluug   

I'm not complaining about Allah SWT and His Qadar,subxaanallaah,but this moron just seems to piss off everyone from Muslims to fags to poor people to blacks,etc....,and yet he STILL gets away with murder!!!

Katrina   

It's not bush fail or anyone else.This was met to happen guys.So stop with the blame game and come back to ya'll senses!

That's the ultimate republican response!!

Pray whose fault is it then, isn't this why we all pay taxes up the wazoo.

I was humbled this morning. People, I never thought would give a damn about the situation are helping. Can we say the same about ourselves incl. myself??? I ran into my landlord this morning. It's football season and on home game day. You can't find anywhere to park on campus. Property owners on campus use every inch of their property to charge for parking. Heck, you have to swing around cars just to partially open the front door. I asked him "do you make money off this?" He replied, yes I made $800 last Sat and my wife and I found businesses that would match any donations made for hurricane Katrina. Their donation was tripled to $3,200.

The most amazing thing he's trying to offer his vacant apartments (which isn't even in the south)to victims of the hurricane if their willing to move to our city for FREE!! But bureaucracy being what it isn't happy. Our city officials says landlords can't offer free rent to hurricane victims and not to other homeless ppl.

So whose to blame for a system that won't allow ppl to help?? The govmt!!

Natural disasters happen and I don’t think anyone predicted New Orleans would be this hard --- nonetheless, help is on the way now… many people, and nations are donating. I still don’t see why they want to evacuate the city, and some of these ppl are willing to die before they leave. Why stay?

I been away from SOL for couple of days, and I got word that Haddad was gone, the original one line wonder kid – do we have a replacement? Young gal SOL and paragraphs and analytical opinions are like butter to bread, jam and peanut butter …. I'm not picking on you ... we'd just like diggin into people's heads for their deep thoughts on things --- no harm intended.