Sign in to follow this  
Jaber

Where are they?

Jaber   

Al'salaam Alykum,

Where is everyone? I know its been a mighty long time since I visited this place or posted anything,but :( 'DAMN,'is there anyone out there who remembers me at least?!.A lot seems to have changed,too many unrecognizable names!few old timers left..I can hardly remember any to be honest.Heeeeeeeeh,the good old days are gone I guess.

Si Kastaba Ha Ahaatee,not here to bring em days back am too grown to argue anymore,am back here searching for my old missing forumers I once debated with.High on the list is Lady Fatima(previously known as redface.gif N.Q),Samiira,Barlin,Hibo,etc,...

Please,if you do remember me,do send me a private message and let me know if u still a live&kicking :cool: ...

Adios Amigos

nuune   

jaber i remember one of your first posts,at that time i wasn't a member,though u may not remember naag-qaawan very well,she was the nomad before you at number 14 i guess,check this jaber is free

Hello Jaber,

Long time. Ur quite right, lots of the old nomads have disappeared, but there are a few around weli...altho some have changed their nicks, like Kaafi ^.

Macalin   

Jaber welc back sxb.

I rem u very well...maybe i should bring one of ur famous old topics back and show folks.

yea wheres naag qaawan? and hibo i aint seen her in Ages

Rahima   

'DAMN,'is there anyone out there who remembers me at least?!.

How can i forget the person who introduced me to this site.

Good to see you back Jaber. smile.gif

BTW are you still living on the take out or have progressed since last time. ;)