Sign in to follow this  
double decker

dating

if people are dating, how often do they have to see each other? once a week, once a month.specially girls how often do you like to see your b/f(future husband?. i like to see my girl say twice a month. is that bad? it seems girl dont like that. dont know why

Ibtisam   

loool, why do you see her once a month, does she live in another country and you can only afford to see her once a month, or you just don't like spending time with her (in which case why are you even with her) or is she last in a long line of other G/F??

strange it is normally the guys who complain that they never get to see their girls. Making nuff nuff fuss about "she aint ever got time for me"

why won't she like it, i think thats great, she will have more time for other guys, who want to spend time with her. :Dsmile.gif

cheers

ibtisam. its none of that sis but i like your way of thinking..

the only time i can see her is weekends and basically this is how my weekends goes every week. friday night always tired from long weekdays, saturday enjoy football and see friends have laugh. sunday uummm ihate it monday is coming.

you know wat? you said guys complain about thier gals nt having time for them. i wish i was like that and fatman. i need to know how u do that bro.

i understand gals a lot but we always have problame with this.

Ibtisam   

den you should not have a girlfriend, u can have one of those open end relationships that people have. less hassal, no stress or so they say

Katrina   

^^Slow down sis, listen up kiddo your just dating the wrong kind of teens. Find one who's super busy and barely has time to brush her teeth. Now she's the kind to appreciate your schedule, aight. :D

In all seriousness, I think being in a relationship is too much like the old ball & chains. Relationship doesn't mean we HAVE to see each other often. Who needs that kind of stress or pressure? If I'm tired then no, busy then no, relaxing then no, with friends then no but if I want then your @ss better be here. Isn't that a simple formula?

lol. katrina. listen sis when man say to girl he is with friend. you know first thing they say.. they say huhhhuu. you are with another halimo.right.. they say that inside rite.

so, do you guys say? i have to see her when i have time or she need to see me. like when she is ina hospital or twice a month will do. as usuall. i still dont hear you saying. see her once yr or month wat ever..

My Style .. u see the ones u really like .. the ones u don't a fone call a week will do ... till she gets the messege if she does not then oh welll just need to the hard way.

but these do i do my realtionships as islamically as possible, start right, conduct it right and then only kheyr can come out of it.

MY PEOPLE........this has nothing to do with the topic at hand....but I kinda need ur help with this. GUESS WHAT DAY IS COMING NEAR? HAVE U BEEN TO THE SHOPS LATELY.....EVERYTHING IS RED....N WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS...LOVE/VALENTINES DAY

so heres my problem.....me dont know what to get him this time. I have over used the giving of perfumes n trainers....n me dont wanna give clothes...naah....but damn I saw nice Levi jeans the other day....it would look good on him.

I have to options....iPod nano or video camera?

what do u guys think.........he got me laptop last Eid. I wanna get him Video camera coz his cousin broke the 1 he had......but im thinking iPod nano cos he listen's alot of music........help

Loooooooooool. twice a month. Now that is my kind of relationship. If time permitted, hypothetically speaking, I would love to see my boo twice a day. Once, in the morning as he is just what the doctor recommended and once in the evening when I want to unwind my day :D . However, that is not the case. You see I barely get time for me, let alone for him. I have this dangerous habit of scheduling everything arround my school, work and family.

It just hit me couple of days ago. It is soo sad :( because I was trying to fit a valentine date into my schedule and conversation went something like this:

Farah: Umm.. do you know what day is coming?

Me: Oh, yeah..listen, about dat, I wanted to talk to you. u know I checked my schedule and I dont think I can make it. am soo sorry

Farah: sighs.. Ok. how about if I take dat day off and we hook up after work?

Me: *making sorry face* I'm soo sorry but I have this project due in the evening. How about this friday after work

Farah: *with the most disappointed, most irritated tone* Friday is not valentine's day. *considers*, Ok.Fine, but can stay out late.. i mean ur mom and all

Me: *sighing* I know

Farah: u know wut. how about u pick the darn date and let me know Me: am soo sorry, we will work something out ok?

Farah: sure.. baby.. sighs

How far off am I from my dream day?

F, Sis get him accessories, like watches, ties etc.

[ ----------------------------------------------

Get Up!Up Even the best fall down sometimes

J.Lee   

^I think there is something wrong with the dude (testosterone donation anyone?) I swear to god he seems like inuu ka midh yahay nimanka raga ah oo naagaha lagu kari waayay.

Ah! LOL! The trials of the young, maandhayaal what is so special about that day that makes the other 364/363 days not matter in the least?

Runtii I never understood V-DAY or even B-days as a matter of fact, what is the point of celebrating the fact that you are a step closer to you death? I find living just as terrifying thank you very much.

Oh and anniversaries, why would you care about your staying together another year when a break-up is imminent? It's not an option; it's fated to happen

Do I have something against these so not special occasions? Maya laakiinse capitalism gacan baa u taagay! Genius walee.

Passion:

My neighbor from hurwaa, get him a nano!