Sign in to follow this  
Imperial Instigator

Turing against me

Turing against me

Why is that no-one understands me, my passion is other peoples envy, best friends turn out to be your enemy, Some friends snake me and nightmares are now your reality. Why is it that no-one understands me some times my world can seem so cold when your own family turn into foes. Am sick of suffering don’t wanna be hurting. Why is that you don’t understand me look in my eyes and you’ll see my worse dreams when your body feels so cold. But where can I run and where do I turn when it's chasin' me

Music is a Passion of mine, am to much of a wise kid thats aint got no time. Use my shoulder to lean on just promise me that I can use yours one day (you say) so why is it that the day is today and your not here but it’s ok because you’ve never been around.

Don't be scared pour out your heart I'll be there wherever you want I never back down, I do what it takes me, even when things get a little bit shaky, can't let it break me people love us, some hate me. There's a pain's in me, I wish that it would let me be, please let these pains stay the hell away from me. But where can I run from and where am I running to. Artist fading adolescent craving for a lethal drug

It called parentally love, parents want them to go their way but nah we decide to go are way!

Why is that my own people are turning agaist me, I remembered one day we where all sitting like a big family, why is it that where not the same, but allah (swt) made us all, not your mommy and daddy, why is it we look up to singers and rappers and learn all there words in there song but can't remember a sencent in the holy Quran? why is it that am fading when am not dressed like you with my head covered, but I have to respect you coz you can affrod a pair of jimmy choo? am what you are but am not you, listen and learn the words or allah (swt) because allah (swt) will guide you.

One word can hurt you but one mistake can kill you

Pi   

I remember reading a quote that said that writing is a form of thinking. Only difference is when you write you think with pen. For stuff like this, you should think with your heart not with your hand (pen). Calaacal is better cured when it is internalized. :D