Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Somali Exorcist

There is a man going around London claiming to heal all sorts of ailment. This man is Somali exorcist. He apparently goes to people’s houses and reads ayahs from the Quran at which point he insists that they are healed. He reads Quran into a jug of water, repeatedly discharging dribbles of saliva into the jug and then expects the unfortunate and innocence possessed souls to drink this Holy Water.

If the person has a strong resistance to the Quran (possessed), he claims that they do heavy breathing inhaling and exhaling repeatedly. Some people have become ill due to these bizarre cardiovascular exercises. If these are carried out to full instruction the person is healed and feels a sense of relieve and light.

This man is dangerous. Be careful. This is no substitute for medicine.

Originally posted by -MARX-:

... He reads Quran into a jug of water, repeatedly discharging dribbles of saliva into the jug and then expects the unfortunate and innocence possessed souls to drink this
Holy Water

Taas kaliya haddii lagu joogi lahaa caadi lee ahan lahayd waase laga daran yahay.. A friend of mine was telling me this yesterday wallahi. A man claiming to be an "exorcist" rented a big house somewhere in Southall, West London and attracting huge crowds of somali women who seeking his help for their problems, any problems. Stories of sexual assaults will soon surface especially on those most vulnerable and naïve ones where their money were ripped off of them and no healings achieved.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by -MARX-:

He reads Quran into a jug of water, repeatedly discharging dribbles of saliva into the jug and then expects the unfortunate and innocence possessed souls to drink this
Holy Water

It is called Tahliil...Apparently you were never given some...The best Tahliil is mida dugsiga quraanka lagu soo tufo, abkey caruur candhuuftada ku jirto...

Abwaan   

lol...Soomaalida dhib baa haysta...there was a Syrian guy in London who claims that he is a dentist and goes around Somali cafes and restaurants. He learned the word ilko and he keeps on repeating "Ilko" asking them if they need his service. I remember along with friends challenging him couple of times and warning him of the consequence of this practice and that he shouldn't be doing this and advising business owners not to allow him do this in and around their premisis. Can you imagine allowing the so-called mobile dentist with biinso and other equipments maaraystay treating you?!

So dadkeenna waa dagan yihiin Ilaah ha u gargaaree!

MZanzi   

lol kool kat ..ar maxaad tahliil ciyaal candhuuf kutufeen nala cabsiiyaayay lol

I know a somali guy who does a traditional healing south africanki buu eber kadhigay

I have some experience in dealing with the so called traditional healers as I once consulted them for fun.

The truth is, it is from the devil, it is ugly, they tell nothing but lies,

People consult traditional healers for various reasons for example: Want to become rich: You will be told to go and kill (bewitch them) your close relatives, like mother, father, brother or sister and they will tell to have sex with your mother or sister. Or even asked to bring fresh human organs or the whole body. NOTE you will never be told to go and work hard. Kan somaliga aya mar kaftan aan ku dhahay how can i get rich..kulahaa you have to come and see me in my office i will tell you the secret markas ban kuiri how much is the consulting Fee? R100 =$10..intaa kuqoslay ayaan dhahay why dont you make yourself the richest man in capetown ..intu qoslay uu dhahaa aba Ga'a iga siiso nooh madowgan aan hilfaha ulaaba icon_razz.gif

PS: Somalida hadi europe tageenn xata wali quraanfaadki islaamaha lacagta looga qaadan jiray xamar wali ma wadaan

Originally posted by Allamagan:

quote:Originally posted by -MARX-:

... He reads Quran into a jug of water, repeatedly discharging dribbles of saliva into the jug and then expects the unfortunate and innocence possessed souls to drink this
Holy Water.

Taas kaliya haddii lagu joogi lahaa caadi lee ahan lahayd waase laga daran yahay.. A friend of mine was telling me this yesterday wallahi. A man claiming to be an "exorcist" rented a big house somewhere in Southall, West London and attracting huge crowds of somali women who seeking his help for their problems, any problems. Stories of sexual assaults will soon surface especially on those most vulnerable and naïve ones where their money were ripped off of them and no healings achieved.
What part of London did you hear this Allamagan. If its the same man, perhaps the police can be informed? icon_razz.gif

Well I was told its around Woolwich and East London. Maybe he has a monopoly of exorcism in the Somali community.

The sexual abuse is a little far-fetched. I hear he charges each client £150 for an hour consultation. When Tahliil was supposed to be free of charge and gain.

Sounds like my uncle, you'll do well to leave him alone! He's got four kids to feed and spiting bits of Zam-Zam water into ones face can hardly constitute to working for the devil.

*silently dashes off to warn her uncle of Marxs and Fufu's evil doings*

*Laughs darkly* I see not much has happened here since last I came and saw. Ah well back to my dark crypt I shall return.

Oh gosh now that reminds me of the Yemen dentist I found uprooting my chefs fangs using ma tin cutter:) I was so horrified I got him by the ears for using ma kitchen for his dentistry. I can’t imagine how poor sods can be very accepting especially in this day n age of rampant diseases. Oh I almost forgot about the NHS doctor who goes around with a badge claiming to do circumcisions and in the process suddenly loses his car and wallet and comes around asking for far in his suit. First thing you notice is a badge n kaboom speaks eloquently sighting the theft of his car and ofcouse personal effects. I fell for it once and two yrs later he comes up with the same excuse again and little did he know I had a photographic memory and straight away said sorry mate I aint got a ginny with ya name. Talk about conning or what:)

Malika   

Marx,

It's a booming business now days,the need for exorcist has risen significantly over the years in the community.

It's not a joke,people are desperate and would go to anyone whom claims to be a healer.The problem is its a case of a blind person leading another blind person..waxaa layirii uun bee Somalidu tacaan,they do not make sure if that person is following the sharia of Ruqya. Because some of these so called healers are devil worshipers,so instead of healing they do much damage.

It is indeed a growing phenomenal,May Allah have mercy on us..amiin

And this is not only among Muslims,its a growing phenomenal even in the Christian circles..check this article.

http://www.islamonli ne.net/servlet/Satel lite?c=Article_C&pag ename=Zone-English-N ews/NWELayout&cid=12 01957788416