Tallaabo

A school in Hargeisa wins an international award

Tallaabo   
13 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Is there ever a positive article that celebrates the north which doesn't involve taking a dig at Xamar?

I wonder if they teach Somali as subject?

Soon or later Xamar will inshaallah shed its violent image and then those who abuse its name will have to find some other place as a propaganda tool. 

On 11/28/2019 at 4:38 AM, Tallaabo said:

Soon or later Xamar will inshaallah shed its violent image and then those who abuse its name will have to find some other place as a propaganda tool. 

the article just stated the truth about Mogadishu. 

''Unlike Mogadishu, Hargeisa is an emerging peaceful business hub with authorities doing their best to ensure the kind of lawlessness associated with Somalia is not replicated in Somaliland.''

they've been saying soon or later for 30 years. yet Somalia is lawless and diaspora journalists have their passports confiscated, unlawfully detained and people are also killed on a daily basis. there's a million more things to say despite it's glossy veneer of hormar. but no cares about Somalia. it was merely a factual comparison. 

• Thanks 1

Tallaabo   
12 hours ago, Alpha Blondy said:

the article just stated the truth about Mogadishu. 

''Unlike Mogadishu, Hargeisa is an emerging peaceful business hub with authorities doing their best to ensure the kind of lawlessness associated with Somalia is not replicated in Somaliland.''

they've been saying soon or later for 30 years. yet Somalia is lawless and diaspora journalists have their passports confiscated, unlawfully detained and people are also killed on a daily basis. there's a million more things to say despite it's glossy veneer of hormar. but no cares about Somalia. it was merely a factual comparison. 

The insecurity in Mogadishu will not last forever, and indeed sooner than you think our inept "siyaasiyiin" will have to find another place to use for propaganda. I suggest Juba in South Sudan, but I guess that place has improved its image as well. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

13 hours ago, Alpha Blondy said:

but no cares about Somalia.

Yet here you are with your verbal diarrhea. Why don't you go and choke on something.

14 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

The insecurity in Mogadishu will not last forever, and indeed sooner than you think our inept "siyaasiyiin" will have to find another place to use for propaganda. I suggest Juba in South Sudan, but I guess that place has improved its image as well. 

Somaliland is not built on the misery of others. it's built on the great strides made by its peoples. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Yet here you are with your verbal diarrhea. Why don't you go and choke on something.

Walle, waligee Dhabaayaco ma daahiro. my suggest to you is build your lands and don't fuss over Mogadishu. 

• Like 1

Tallaabo   
9 hours ago, Alpha Blondy said:

Somaliland is not built on the misery of others. it's built on the great strides made by its peoples. 

That is true. Indeed whatever we have got now is the due to the hard work of the people but give me one example of the thieving siyaasiyiin contributing anything to our society. I believe they are actually a liability. They actively sow discord among the brotherly people and undermine everything we have achieved.