Sign in to follow this  
Aurelia

Your ideal man :)

Miriam1   

Salam

My ideal man:My cousin (Its for real). In short he fills the position except for age difference.

He is strong in his religion and pleasant, sweet,kind hearted guy.Better than anyting he is my bestfriend. He actually can take my excessive arguing and competitive manner.

Inshallah i will find another man that can reach his statue in my eyes.

Peace smile.gif

My ideal man Hmmmm Lemee see

1)He better smell nice....No man of mine smells of cheap after shave......No no no.

2) He better look good on dates......Don't U dare jump in your car looking like Micheal Jordan.........(Track suits & Trainers ....damn)...Invest on some clothes brother

3) He better be educated & sophisticated. No ceeyr qadaneyning Farax allowed in my Life Thank U

4) He must be sweet, caring, lovable, honest & above all......Damn Good Looking......lol

Hey Im kidding OK....All the above is nice but he better be connected to ALLAH....Good with his family....& he should have a golden aura about him....that says......U should be Mine.

sasa82   

Misterios girl & Muslimah- I'm trully feeling you all and what you are saying about the ideal man. I just want to add that i need a guy who is taller than me and makes me feel safe. like he can protect me and the kids we would have together( insha allah). I just want a good man who works for his family and loves his mother( just not more than he loves me-lol) I'm kidding.. i love mama's boys cause i know i'm a mama's girl. ANd on that note i gotta go :D

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Seems like we got a good gathering and an aura of decency in this place.

Sounds to me like a fertile ground to meet pple and perhaps even your ideal future partner.

There I have broken the ice

I admit am curious to know more about some of the mystery ladies in the forum, so dont disappoint me ;)

Ben-Isaak70000

Leebaxx   

ALL YOU CHICKS ARE TOTALLY CONFUSED YOU DONT EVEN KNOW YOUR SELFS HOW DARE YOU ATTEMPT TO DISECT ANALYZE SOMLAI BROTHAS. WE ARE THE CARRIERS OF THE TRADITIONS REAT US WITH MERCY AND KINDESS AND AND OBSTAIN FROM HUNGER FOR MONEY AND MATERIAL THINGS FOR THOSE ELEMENTS ARE THE RECIPE FOR DESTRUCTION!

Leebaxx   

ALL YOU CHICKS ARE TOTALLY CONFUSED YOU DONT EVEN KNOW YOUR SELFS HOW DARE YOU ATTEMPT TO DISECT ANALYZE SOMLAI BROTHAS. WE ARE THE CARRIERS OF THE TRADITIONS TREAT US WITH MERCY AND KINDESS AND AND OBSTAIN FROM HUNGER FOR MONEY AND MATERIAL THINGS FOR THOSE ELEMENTS ARE THE RECIPE FOR DESTRUCTION!

Someone mentioned that they have given up on their ideal man but is now thinking who would be a good Dad. Sister you have hitten the nail on the head. The sooner we realise that the person who will make the best Dad will also make the best husband. All the qualities a great dad posses is also the same qualities a good husband has. The term 'ideal' is merely there so we can define what we are looking for in our future partner.

My ideal man - needs to a be a good man, striving to better himselve - through deen, through good character, and always looking for the best in anothers - can't stand man who sits there and talks about negativity all the time. He needs to have a postive outlook in life. As they say 'beauty is the eye of the beholder' for that i'm always honest with myself and never put restriction on his appearance. Its probably premature saying that now, but i'm sure my ideal man would be 'just right for me' & I 'ideal' for him.

Stay focus all,

peace.

Miss Always Learning.

Kool_Kat   

Aight, let me be different... And list what I don't want in my IDEAL MAN:

-No shiir

-No af uraayo

-No cidiyo wasaq/dhaadheer

-Short, fat and ugly (very bad combo)

-Too may friends

-No hanging out at donut shops

-Disrespectful, dishonest, and selfish

-No sense of Fashion

-Ilko dhaadheer (sorry, keep your teeth to yourself)

My list is too long, so let me just stop here... If the guy possess any of the above mentioned qualities, HE GOTS TO GO... NOT MY TYPE, at least not in this life time... :eek:

Jewelz   

OH MY GOD IVERSON IS LOOKING SO FINE,DAMN I LUV THAT GUY I NOE HIS MY IDEAL MAN. IVERSON GOT BRAINS, BODY, AND BEAUTY,

THATS THE IDEAL MAN THE 3B'S

IVERSON GOT THAT AND MORE