Sign in to follow this  
military

hey assistance plz

military   

hey guys i'm new in here and i i'm from da u.k i remeber coming on this site a while ago and seeing pictures of ppl on this site and i remeber a girl wearing white clothes and a white hat to match, she was light skinned and looked a bit like alicia keys she said dat she was either half yemeni or quarter yemeni and she said dat her hometown originally was hargeisa and i think she lives in washington and she goes by the nick name of cookies and cream or atleast dats wat she put down in her profile if i'm correct any way if ur reading this i would appreciate it if u could reply bk or anyone who knows her if u could tell me if u know her and how i can contact her.

OG Moti   

brother, you seem to be having a jungle fever, did you say light skin? man aren't u a racist, I tell you a secret brother, the darker she is the more romantic she is, so think again, beside use your head for 3 reasons:

1. it might not be her, she just using the picture

2. even if it is her, and since 99.9% of Somali men have a jungle fever "means looking light skin chicks" she wouldn’t be available, and she is already been attacked and taken. by the way .1% remaining might be me and few others... maybe the clown too ..

3. light skin girls always go for less intelligent men, they are attracted and attract nerds and slow men, unless you are one, forget her bro,

lastly, darker skin are more attractive bro, they shine and will never disappoint u.. be smart and think like me... peace

military   

first of all bro i ain't got jungle fever secondly ur jus assuming i'm attracted to only light skin girls which is not true and thirdly who says i'm going for her has it ever occured to u dat i'm asking about her for other reasons besides relationships and pleasure.But then again i don't blame u for misunderstanding after all i wrote my topic in a way dat can easily be misread.

nuune   

LOL MOTI,waraa u tartiibi wiilka,he is series to find that lady,wallaahi i have no idea where she is or whether she is still using SomaliaOnline,peharps she changed her nickname to something else that is the closest thing,as moti said,the picture u saw might be another picture so she used.

well r u sure that her natural skin color bro!! na'mean! nowadays u got michael jackson wannabees.

and lastly bro, how u welling to fork for this! i think that i have saved those links...! put show the money first!! (no # or euro-trash) se ya nara!

LANDER   

lol..what a bunch a insecure hatas.

Military, I remember the girl your talking about. She did look fly too, wish I could help you out but I got no info on her, keep lookin. Maybe the nomads from DC could help you out.

military   

first off all i'de like to say ur right somalilander wat a bunch of hatas dey don't even know y i'm looking 4 her dey always assume da worse or take the mick typical somalis (layaab male)i thought most ppl on this site would be smart or at least definitley helpful but boy was i wrong don't u understand i don't need ur opinions and advices i asked a simple question either answer it or be quiet.Anyway thanx 4 da help somalilander bro so where can i contact da ppl from d.c wat must i do. Thanx in advance bro.

I tell you a secret brother, the darker she is the more romantic she is, so think again, beside use your head for 3 reasons

lol@og motti,.,.nowwwwww tell me do we have more racist here than we thought........i let nomads decide this.

Bachelor   

Time for the Admin to rescue one of our beloved Military, by searching the girl he is looking for. Military i recall the girl you are talking about. GOOD LUCK SXB. I will do the "BAFIN" on bbc.

Ladiif   

lol@military when I saw the title ASSISTANCE and the name MILITARY , I thought Tommy Frank was in trouble in Iraq and now wants to call some nomads on duty-Thanks God that wasn't the case-I was about to run to Canada, me very fulay sxb!! Good luck sxb with your Maryooley Idol Search.

A7LA-SHU   

guys guys cut it out now. who cares why he is lookin for her.... give him a break yo'll

military sweety u are wrong ppl on this website are kool but every ones in a while they get drunk and they lose it so don't mind them :D lol..

i remember that girl u was talkin about from the community but i don't know her. but since u know her name why not go to the memeber's list and see if u can find her name and send her PM.. that was just an idea.. good luck thou bro.. masallama

nafta   

awwww dangg ppl!! CAn we get anymore helpful than this...all ur replies aint wat the brotha is looking for, but then again mine neither....ohh what the heck anyway...as long as i'm h ere i can add a few things! :D

To OG_MOTI: lordie lord! What have you got against light skinned girls bro, i happen to one of them and i don't find myself going for nerds, or i wouldnt be replying to ur post...hint hint ;)

I got nothing against dark skinned girls, but light skinned girls often find themselfes recieving more attention than our pure choclataire's! Not that i am insunuating anything ;);)

So wats the deal then MOTI???

military   

daamn wat is up with u guys caawa ma aniga laysoo tashaday.Anyway thanks for da help magnoona girl but how do i chech the member list where is it. peace.