Sign in to follow this  
Nazra

Tampon Users

Nazra   

Thanks pucca, i was gonna suggest besbaaso to google it.

Brown you tend to lose it where you placed it FIRST ;)

Besbaaso: Hon, i worked in ER(as a student last year), trust me the smell will put you off. So i wouldn't suggest anything to you since you think that i am making stuff up

PS: since you haven't seen what i have, i suggest you do some reading around the topic :rolleyes:

Bess.   

Originally posted by Nazra:

Besbaaso: Hon, i worked in ER(as a student last year), trust me the smell will put you off. So i wouldn't suggest anything to you since you think that i am making stuff up

PS: since you haven't seen what i have, i suggest you do some reading around the topic :rolleyes:

lol....i knew u were gonna make an asinine comment...as u know nothing about me....unlike u sweetie....i haven't worked in a hospital for a yr...but i am 2nd yr med student....so i don't know if that stands for anything in my understanding of the human body....

ps...the cervix closes off the upper end of the vagina. so there is no need to worry that tampons or other objects getting lost inside you? They can't. The os is "locked." They've got nowhere to go but back out, through your vaginal opening....if u don't know where or what the os is....i suggest u google it... :rolleyes:

I still dont know why Nasra your dragging this issue and stigmatising.So far working in the ER and the gynaecology clinic havent met a patient with a stuck tampon(I will term the person irresponsibleif they inserted it and knew that somethings wrong then waited till its time to take it out and then ask for assistance.) as for the Toxic shock syndrome so far its still a textbook case.

Besbasso thanks for the explaination.

Nasra, the smell is natural, what do you expect with the bleeding, its the shedding of the uterus layers which is being sloughed off slowly and with it it earns the smell and termed an impurity. Use a pad or tampon, doesnt change a thing, personal hygeine is important.So if its stuck there more than necessary it will smell terrible and if a pad hasnt been changed for a couple of hours it will smell to. So its upto the user.

On a different note, it makes sense why men shouldnt cohabit with their wives, because of this impurity and also because of the smell he may dislike her.

Opps thanks Pucca too. As you see its only when the user doesnt take care of the finer details when problems arise. And that concept applies to our everyday life. Whatever you use/do make sure you read the instructions and never be afraid to ask instead of acting out of impulse. smile.gif

juba   

how vulgar! :eek: stick to what you know gals and thats a freakin pad! i just feel like tampons are unatural.. i don't know if this topic is worth NINE PAGES but theres my 2 cents

OOHMG nine pages as Juba said!

I don't understand why people attack Zahra on posting such topics, I mean look at this response, If this topic attracted such people, created a poplarity of 9 pages in what? less than a month then truth be said, there was really a bad need for the topic. I see more energy for it than they need to admit, Im therefore forced to say.

Zahra I salute you honest.

Nazra   

Beesbaso and warrior, you make me laugh.

I don't need an explanation of the reproductive system as i know that inside and out, (and when i say that i mean that).

I feel privileged knowing the fact that you guys lack in experience :D and not only that you lack in the anatomy of the tampon.

No one said that the tampon passes through the cervix; hon we are not talking about sperm or a sperm sized tampons here.

What you guys need is me to explain the anatomy of the tampon. As you know the tampon has a string, no we are not talking about the sperm's tale structure. Gurls plz stay with me. DO NOT USE THE SAME PRINCIPLE.

Anywayz, you see the string can get inside the vagina, and the female has trouble retrieving the tampon, so she seeks medical assistance.

You guys have seen nothing. This lady walked in ER once where she had two tampons stuck more like "lost" according to her words. She knew it was their but could not find it.

The word "lost" in not appropriate as the tampon can be retrieved using the right equipment (not fingers).

As for the smell, we are talking about a tampon being there for days :D Not the shedding of the uterus lining every month :rolleyes:

Jeez~

Jurnee   

Nazra

nursing student?, was doing a double degree sis, but I’m not into nursing.

I’m a commerce student [smile]

I guess you changed courses

This has got to be the funniest thread in all of SOL..

I can't stop lol-ing!!!!

I think some people skipped the required 9th grade health classes! Otherwise, this topic would not be here today.

I've always been more worried about the tampon falling out rather than getting stuck.

I have recurring nightmares where my tampon falls out on to the stage where I'm addressing the UN, and all the world leaders, Bush, Blair, Chirac, Castro...all of them get up and laugh at me and the media runs the story for years and years..... and my husband ends up divorcing me and the court gives him custody of our children, because he says 'if you can't even keep your cork in it, how can you take care of your children'.

I'm completely serious, I hate those nightmares, that's why I never wear one.

Simply_I   

Originally posted by Aeronwen:

Nazra

1)
Someone who's lost their
virginity
is not and cannot be a virgin. But someone who's lost their
hymen
can still be a virgin. There is a clear distinction.

2)
I wonder
if you don't think that girls who use tampons get sexual pleasure from it. I can't fathom why else you would be so fixated on tampon users.

3)
Perhaps it's a good thing you've gone for a double degree (
which am beginning to suspect is a colossal waste
).
Someone who has such a terrible grasp of biology could never succeed in nursing.

What a distasteful topic. Especially considering it's Ramadan.

Yuck
[/QB]

Looollooool!! couldnt help but laugh wallahi..this is funny..........