Sign in to follow this  
Nazra

Tampon Users

ayaanick   

A women isn't only praised for her virginity, but for being a human. Whether a virgin or not is between her, and her creator the Allmighty Allah SWT.

I thought we were moving forward, but with this type of mentality...I am really feeling the opposite is taking place. You should stay away from Intercourse til marriage, because Allah set forth a law againest sex before marriage...not because "your man", might find out if you are a virgin or not....this is so crazy...................

I am out.....and out of words!!!! Gasping for Air!!!

Ayaan

Originally posted by ayaanick:

A women isn't only praised for her virginity, but for being a human. Whether a virgin or not is between her, and her creator the Allmighty Allah SWT.

I agree wholeheartedly. Virginity is overrated in my opinion.

Nazra   

Warrior, lol i actually thought you grapped ur tampon box and gave us some handy facts.

You know hijaab gurls, the say one thing, but we know what they get up to.

Didn't really think of the internet. But their is no shame sis, anyone can come forward and share their experince. No one is being degraded here.

Ayan, who said anything about sex before marriage :confused:

Rahima   

You got yourself confused, I’m kind of suspicious Rahima, are you a single mother?

Grow up. And my supposed motherhood status has nothing to do with the point.

Anywayz, your hymen is what makes you a virgin. But if you lose you hymen to a gambar (lolz) or a tampon...still you are virgin who has not had sexual intercourse.

I know this will be a shock to you, but like it has been said, some people are not born without a hymen, so is she a virgin? What about those born with one that moves out of the way? She will always have an intact hymen so how does an ignorant individual determine her status?

I just wondered what would happen in the bed.

Anywayz, you don't have to be a doctor to know if someone is a virgin or not. It comes with experience.

Experience she says. Wonderful, the faarax is allowed to play the xalima is abandoned to the abyss ( Sheh, this is what I meant by women are their worst enemies ). So Nazra I bet you are one of those chicks who finds attractive that a brother has been around the block right? Stamps his manlihood ha :rolleyes: . I’m not you Nazra but for your own sake, get with it and get educated will you.

Virginity can only be ascertained by a medical examination therefore only doctors can know for sure. We’ve already established that the hymen is not marker (although it seems to of have gone over your head) so then I ask you, do you know what a muscle is? Are everyone’s muscles the same? What happens to a muscle when it has not been in use for some time?

You know hijaab gurls, the say one thing, but we know what they get up to.

Enjoy wallowing in ignorance honey ;) . It will get you very far I’m sure.

ayaanick   

I guess.....I am just trying to figure out what your whole point is here...cause your loosing the whole concept of why you thougt using tampons were such a bad thing.

It was you dear that said something in lines of that..." I wonder will their husband notice it and wonder what she used get up to, we don’t know the effects it will have on their first sexual encounter with their husband should I say?.

My point is: Tampons don't take your virginity away....and if that darn husbad of yours is going like you he will, not only because of your virginity, but of who you are in total!!!

AAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......I need some fresh Air!!!

Nazra   

No, it’s not a shock to me. Is it a shock to you that some ppl are born without arms and legs? Are they still a human being? And how does an ignorant individual determine that?

Jeez, Woman. You have completely missed the point.

When I said "experience" I wasn’t even thinking about faraax’s. But that’s all that came to your mind.

There are some older women who can tell the difference. These women can have experience in circumcision, have seen a lot or are midwives.

Men could tell the difference of what’s damaged and what’s not. But I wonder if they can tell a tampon user from a non-tampon user given the fact that both have the hymen intact.

Muscles atrophy if not in use. For the normal woman. The hymen is inside the introitus, and in the virgin obviously the hymen usually restricts the opening of the vagina. Having said that and one using tampons, I wondered would remnants of the hymen remain? Cause it doesn’t when a women first engages in sexual intercourse. I am asking the questions at the wrong people.

Maybe i need to have a quick chat with claire a friend of mine who is a gradute medical student).

Anywayz I was hoping that the sista I came across have notice any difference. But I was too shy to ask.

Using tampons, chances of one bleeding would be rare if she had sex for the first time.

And first time husbands can expect the wife to bleed, as for Somali men and other cultures who can’t wait to hang the white sheet the next day. Of course not every women bleeds due to the misfortunes in life that she might come across. But my question is why would any young women; want to use a tampon given the fact that she was born with her hymen.

If you really do think about it, you do cause a bit of damage. Using tampons say at least 5days a month, using two or changing sizes due to your flow and using it for a couple years before you get married. Hmmm!

Rahima, I don’t know what you contributed to this topic other than faraax this and faraax that which is unnecessary :rolleyes: . That’s where experienced SOL faraax’s come handy. Last time I think I vaguely remember you about a circumcision debate, you were saying non-sense stuff but at the end it turn out that you won’t circumcise and were defensive.

This time share ur tampon experience or else you know where the next topic is. :D ------------------->

Ps: at least my ignorance is not to say that all Muslims are true believers. As for hijaabGurls I have my experiences with them to say that. Sorry warrior maybe I was quick to generalise.

Lexy, you are not to determine who is allowed to reply or not :mad: . As long as they are not jumping to conclusions, then they are smile.gif .

Nasra, its not a good thing making assumptions.

'Hijabis say this and do that' and 'grabbing your tampon box' was uncalled for.

Knowledge of this 'stuff' is vital for any growing female especially of a teenager, need to know what are her options when it comes to menstruating.And when giving such advice need not be biased.

*beleive we were teenagers once, didnt you read about this??? or ever wonder??* Advice when you think of having a family make sure you have a copy of a'family health/doctor manual' at home so the topics you cant come to talk with your daughter, let them read for themselves and that is if you encourage them to do so.

And all I can say these topics comes up within my line of work, happen to met young ladies with your line of though who assume will lose their virginity while its not true. And also face the ignorant people(parents) who want their daughters to be checked if theyre intact. Audhubillah. Legally, only if its a criminal case they can have a medical exam to certify the girls condition.

Anyway, I see youve jumped to the same conclusion, because your uncomfortable with the discussed topic instead of accepting or declining politely under the pretense of personal choice you call names. Why did you start this topic if you cant stomach the truth? Or is it easy to point fingers to others??

Being knowledgable and non biased doesnt kill either. Skip the myth and educate others. Its this kind of mentality which perpetuates FGM in our society as one of the reasons is that a female cant stay a virgin without being stitched, the moroons. And here you are perpetuating the idea that virginity equals hymen presence. One myth leads to another and the circle never ends.

Hope somewhere on the way, you see the impact of this topic and line of thought.

Rahima, smile.gif I dont think they can stomach information regarding muscles especially relating it to virginity.

Hint * imagine an space filled with a spongy material which is soft(insulator) or by a throbbing expandible material. The soft material will expand without putting force on the wall or change its shape, but the other material not only puts pressure on the wall, it can also create tears where the pressure increases and changes the shape of the wall if its not solid..* In short tampon equals passive expansion no harm . As for intercourse, there is more to that, active expansion, wear, tear, blood congestion,...

If they are very interested let them look up forensic med. and read for themselves.

Suprises me how ignorant thoughts are still harboured when literature discussing these topics exist.

See the light now > you cant change a persons thinking unless they want to change themselves.

Pucca   

tampons? you mean those seriously uncomfortable little things that go somewhere where it can sometimes get 'lost' and only be removed through surgery? you mean 'those' things...oh

*gag* forgot bout virginity and all that...just imagine the discomfort you have to go through the whole day..and it aint a pretty sight either; nor is it healthy.

pads anyone? ..why make it difficult for yourself?

what the hell are guys doing in this topic anyway?

:rolleyes:

Nazra   

^^^ exactly my point. Why use it?

warrior, just like rahima you are not only jumping to conclusions but putting words in my mouth.

Hear me loud and clearly: You can lose your virginity by house riding, ballet, doing gymnastics and TAMPONS TOO. But still you are virgin who has not had sexual intercourse, but a virgin with no hymen with a vagina the same size as a tampon icon_razz.gif . lolz

Pucca   

^let me get this straight...what you're saying is that this "hyman" makes me a virgin and so 'if' i lost it say while riding a horse *why i'd be on a horse is beyond me* i'm no longer completely a virgin in body, cuz i'm missing a piece of flesh..is that what you're saying?

um, hmm well thats something...interesting.

bilan   

as always well said rahima, i thought we were more educated about hymen,in dark ages hymen was believed to be evidence of verginity,but as people get more educated they found out that hymen is a thin, fleshy membrane and as other girls told you already,some people are born without it,and can be broken in many different ways including during pelvic exam.

if someone does not want to use tampon,they better have other reasons other than they'll lose their virginity,cause simply you can not lose your V to tampon.

Originally posted by Nazra:

You can lose your virginity by house riding, ballet, doing the gymnastics and TAMPONS TOO. But still you are virgin who has not had sexual intercourse, but a virgin with no hymen + a vagina the same size as a tampon
icon_razz.gif
. lolz

You lose your hymen but not your virginity. Arent we Muslims?, if so virginity is defined on the lines of having your first sexual encounter and not the presence of the hymen.

And said passive expansion, the vagina entrance doesnt increase in size, basic physics.As the walls are muscular and no active expansion of the muscle fibers has occured.So snaps back to its normal lenght and width.When you have active expansion, you have the stretch, elongation of the muscle fibers, injury sometimes and well a change in size of the orifice.

God, cant beleive you made me say this. Hope you see the big picture now.

Nazra   

lol, technically you are a virgin with NO HYMEN. :D That's what you lose when you first have sex.

Now, i am getting uncomfortable