Sign in to follow this  
Raage

A Morning In The Life Of A Farax

Raage   

6:30am--i wake up with my eyes barely open and head straight towards the toilet...then wash my hands

6:31am--stir my hands in tha pot of leftover biris

from last night and nibble on a few handfuls..(note eyes still barely open).

6:40am--see the rest of my family slowly waking up...so i fix up my macawis..and beg my sister to make me sum shax..while i head towards the shower...

6:55am--come out of the shower brush teeth, wash face...

7:05am--go to my bedroom and get dressed

7:10am--head back towards the kitchen to find that your father has taken your cup of shax and you start blabbering on about nuthing to yourself..

7:11am--you decide to make your own cup of shax

7:12am--in the midst of your preparing your perfect cup of tea...you find that there is no sugar...

7:14am--in your fit of anger you belive there is no point to stay awake so you decide to go back to sleep...

Jafarel.   

Not a bad morning at all. Stress free, has sisters making him shah,still lives with father...what more can he possibly want?..An early morning job? what for?

I wonder what a morning in the life of his 'opposite' is like?

N.O.R.F   

8am - Father wakes me up and tells me to go and sign on but try to find a job

8.30am i leave the house looking like a dog's breakfast

9am - i get to the job centre, i sign on and leave (i need a woman who works while i stay at home and sleep, ahhh perfect)

10-am i go to the maqaxi with the little money i obtained from my father and got some loxoox iyo suqaar, it tasted like rubber but i will do

There i met Hassan 24, not need to exlplain,,,,he talked of having a gr8 story to tell me (i sensed that he sensed the measly money in my pocket) and the merfish was just across the road), hmm i thought, is it too early? if i start now i will finish earlier, hmmm (ponders)

please continue,,,,,,, :D

Janna   

Originally posted by Raage:

6:30am--i wake up with my eyes barely open and head straight towards the toilet...then wash my hands

6:40am--see the rest of my family slowly waking up...so i fix up my macawis..and beg my sister to make me sum shax..while i head towards the shower...

7:05am--go to my bedroom and get dressed

7:10am--head back towards the kitchen to find that your father has taken your cup of shax and you start blabbering on about nuthing to yourself..

7:11am--you decide to make your own cup of shax

7:12am--in the midst of your preparing your perfect cup of tea...you find that there is no sugar...

7:14am--in your fit of anger you belive there is no point to stay awake so you decide to go back to sleep...

No work?

:confused: Somali's!

AdivA   

6:40am- Hoyo reminds me that the alarm clock was blarring...even though i knew it and decided to ignore it, and then she proceeds to nag me about fajr prayer.

7:00am- Hoyo still continues to nag at me and proceeds to nag at the other children.

7:15am- Hoyo still nagging about other things and i proceed to the bathroom. On the way there hoyo is standing in front of me nagging away mostly on who to stay away from because she somehow doesn't agree with my choice of friends! (How nice to hear this all in the morning)

7:30am- Hoyo and the rest of the children head out the door. Hoyo pokes her head back in nagging at me....still!

7:50am- I leave the house to head to the bus stop with hoyo's nagging circling around my head. Meanwhile i make a phone call to one of my various friends whom hoyo nags about all the time and proceed to make plans for the rest of the day.

Peace ;)

The worst nag and follow up slap you can get is from hooyo.Not even the physical pain but emotionally.... when you know she's mad at you....Man those stinging tears and lump in your throat!I dont miss early pubescent yrs at all!

My day is tooo boring to describe so I'll save you all the menial drivel.Oh I did make a mean bariis isku dhex karis and paid the hagbad £ btw

Rahima   

I get the point of the post, but can I just ask…shouldn’t the brushing of the teeth come before any eating? ;)

Raage   

lol tru..but there are alot of ppl hu eat b4 brushin..somehow they think...if they eat after their teeth just goes back 2 bein dirty...?(or maybe im just trying 2 justify my mistake)... icon_razz.gif

Rahima   

Oh Raage, that is feral,lol :D . Imagine eating with a stinking mouth, uff icon_razz.gif .

Better that you brush before if you have to do one (I mean honestly it isn’t like breakfast dirties much) and if it must be done, what’s the matter with brushing twice. The first proper, the second brief. Id rather have that then eat with a foul mouth :D .

Morning are good, you have no idea how many things you do in the morning, how many things you can accomplish before noon.

As for brushing your teeth, its very important ---- dental problems cause you thousands, and those dentists are crooks.

As for breakfast, most mornings I eat nothing at all, I can’t bring myself to walk over to the kitchen and put something together, I miss mom dukes so much --- should have married before leaving home.