Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

My Name Is Muhammad

Ibtisam   

Channel 4 is doing a program on east london mosques about muslims taking over tower hamlets. Will post complaint details later. It is at 8pm. Channel 4

Ibtisam   

Channel4:

Complains Line: 020890951702 and

OFCOM regulatory board: 0207 9813040.

If you missed this, you can watch the repeat or on C4 website.

Ibtisam   

^^I saw clips, and I read the reviews, and the press release from the organisations. I also know the research/ presenter and their usual antics. That train is never late.

But just to be sure I waited till I watched to complain, so I can pick at the details, just sent my e-mail.

Did you watch it?

Ibtisam   

^^Everything, lack of research, getting caught in between a intra cast struggle within the Bengali community and masking it as extremist Vs moderate/ secular. For people living out f Tower Hamlets and not aware of the internal issues of the Bengalis, it is lies and misrepresentation masked as facts.

I was one of the people who campaigned for Muslim involvement in the political scene, gain influence and representation in local politics. Claiming now it is because they want to change it to shirah ruling or take over is fear mongering.

They can't make up their mind; If Muslims don't get involved they say lack of integration, if they do it is oh they are taking over.