Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

Where is my LAKER'S FAN!?

NoVa   

Who be stopping them now?? they are even ten times worst than they were before...with the extra guys on the squade now...the departure of payton and malone which i believe was so not even worth it...these guys just came to get a title since they' haven't succeeded doing that'so...if i was the owner/ or coach i wouldn't let them come to my team since they want a champ...

what am i doing here...i ain't a laker fan...guess this ain't for me.

Abdinuur   

if i was the owner/ or coach i wouldn't let them come to my team since they want a champ...

Who doesn't want to win a champ?...com'on now! Isn't that the objective for every team...duh

Nova, hypothetically speaking, had u been an owner/coach, you wouldn't let Gary Payton and Karl Malone into your team because they are interested in winning a championship more than anything else???

What else is there besides winning a championship, along side the millions???

You wouldn't let one of the best point guards in gary and one of the great power forwards in my time in Karl malone come into your team and win a championship trophy???

LOL@your statement above, these men you mentioned, payton and malone, took pay cuts in their salary in order to play along side shaq and kobe and win a championship for the lakers and themselves before they retire...(DO YOU REALLY KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS???)

Talk about 10x worse, lol, LAKERS AREN'T A BAD TEAM, WITH THE ADDITION OF PAYTON AND MALONE, THEY ARE eVEN A BIGGER THREAT...SURE BOTH MEN ARE AGING, ONE JUST HIT MIDDLE AGE, HIM BEING 40 and all AND ANOTHER IS IN HIS MID 30s BUT THEY ARE DUO NOT TO RECKON WITH....ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY HAVE SHAQ AT CENTER.

YOU PLAY SPORTS IN ORDER TO BE BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSEBE, AND THATs WINNING THE ULTIMATE PRIZE, "A CHAMPIONSHIP", THATS WHAT DRIVES PLAYERS TO DO THIS FOR A LIVING, BESIDES THE MONEY...(EVERYONE KNOWS THAT MONEY ISN'T AN ISSUE WITH PAYTON OR MALONE BECAUSE THEY LET GO OF MILLIONS IN ORDER TO CAPTURE THAT CHAMPIONSHIP RING...AND THATS WHAT COACHES AND OWNERS LOOK FOR, A HEART OF A CHAMPION IN GARY AND MALONE)I am sorry you are not an owner and never will be, becaue if u had been an owner of a sports team, any team, you would have filed bankruptcy with that frame of mind you have Nova 03.

Macalin   

Too many Cooks spoil the Broth.

I have always Loved GP-but since he went to shaqdaddyland,i just woulnd see me routing for them...laakin Gp is my fav Nba playa...second to none...Nah i will never pull for Jack nicholsons Team....NEVER!

Die lakers Die

Go Kiings!

Abdinuur   

Forget about the whole Shaq-Kobe fiasco; they will work it out like they do every year. The additions of Karl Malone and Gary Payton make this the greatest starting five ever assembled.

Bryant, O'Neal, Malone, and Payton are all first-ballot hall of famers.

They only question mark about the Lakers is whether or not there are enough balls to go around. Well, that and, "is Kobe going to the slammer?" :D

I gotta go with my T'Wolves. KG got some support this year spree, cassel and Olowokandi we gonna make some noise this year.. I also like the Raptors, Vinsainty is back..

YO LAKERS GOT ALL THEY WANT WHICH MEANS THEY GOT FOUR NBA GREATEST AND ALL STARS, BUT THE QUESTION IS CAN THEY FINISH THE JOB? I DONT THINKS SO BUT WE WILL FINDOUT.

THE REASON AM SAYING THIS IS BECAUSE SPORTS IS ALL ABOUT FAVORITES AND UNDERDOGS.

1.THE FAVORITE TEAMS IS THE TEAMS THAT EVERYONE IS GONNA PUT THERE MONEY THAT THEY WILL GONNA WIN FOR SURE.

2.THE UNDERDOG IS THE TEAMS THAT EVERYONE THINK THEY ARE NOT GOING NOWHERE AND YALL KNOW WHAT THEY SAY UNDERDOGS TEAMS,YEAH WE GONNA SHOCK THE WORLD BABY AND MOST OFF THE TIME THEY DO SHOCK THE WORLD BECAUSE THEY KNOW HOW HARD THEY HAVE TO WORK.

ONE MORE THING YALL REMEMBER PORTLAND BLAZERS THEY WERE SAME AS GOOD AS LA LAKERS BUT THEY DIDN EVEN WENT THE FINAL.

THEY HAVE PLAYER LIKE.

1.PIPPEN

2.KEMP

3.ZABONIS

4.RASHEED WILLAS

5. STLOMIRE

6.WELLS

AM GOING TO MY YOUND EASTCOAST TEAM PHILLES.

YALL KNOW THIS LITTLE MAN WITH BIG HEART NAME A.I GO BOY KEEP DOING YOUR THING.

PEACE YALL.

Jaylaani   

Didn't the Rocket try this thing before? I mean bringing aging superstars with ego in the size of Niagara Falls isn't always the right thing to do?

Rockets traded half of their scout for Charles Barkley, a better power forward may I add than Karl Malone and traded for Scottie, the best all around player in all time. They also had Hakeem and Clyde. That team didn’t even go to the western conference let alone Finals.

And please don’t believe these none sense pay cut BS. These guys are getting paid when one way or the other. Just because it isn’t showing up in the team’s payroll doesn’t mean they are not collecting big cash. There is something called bonuses based on various reasons.

I think the team to beat is the Spurs. Not only they have the best player in the league in Duncan, they also strengthen their role players by bringing Horry, Tark, and Mercer. These guys understand their place in that team. Come in and doing their job when they are call upon and yield for Duncan to lead the way. No ego to message no controversy to resolved. They are the defending champions and they should be respected and treated like one. I also like the Wolves. They are more talented and more balanced team with Spree and Sam “I AM”. I know KG is the man and all but I think he needs to let Spree take over in the fourth quarter when the game is on the line. That is when they used to get killed because KG is lack of killer instincts and that is where Spree and Sam come in.

In the Eastern Conference, I like the Sixers. Not only they are my team but also I think AI has the most supporting cast around him this year than ever before. Big Dog is a big time player and he is not afraid of taking shots. This team is that much better and deeper than the team that went to the finals few years ago. Allen went to the finals with George Lynch and Tyrone hill in his starting frontcourt.

I know NJ and Detroit are more visible in the East but I think the Sixers and Pacers will be the teams to beat in the east.

zak99   

Washington lost to Dallas ( big stinker!!)

raiders lost to the lions -- huh!!

vikings lost to packers -- say what??

now the game to look for is on Wed nite! Lakers Vs San Antonio!

koonfur   

Hold on Zak!

Vikes beat parkers in their "cheesy" home last time. The vikings thought tht Parkers in Metro Dome would be peace of cake. They under estimated Favre with broken finger and over all Daunte wasn't on his best. So, that's why the Vikings lost to Parkers.

As far as T'Wolves go, I think they'd be one the best teams in the league this season. Spre + Sam + KG = Unstoppable

Back to Lakers. Bringing Malone and Payton will not change anyting simply because There is too much corruption going on of the field and that will have a BIG impact on the team's success.

Jaylaani   

It took the lakers two over times to beat the Spurs without Duncan and Parker.

How about Payton demanding more playing time afer losing two games in row to the Hornets and Grizz. This is the begining of thier problems.

YO GUYS ALL AM SAY IS IF GRIZZLIES BEAT LAKERS ANYBODY CAN BEAT THEM ENCLUDE MY DECATUR BOYS.

MATTER FACT THE TALLS GUY IN OUR DECATUR TEAM IS 6.6 AND WE STILL CAN BEAT LA SHAWTY FOR SURE.

PEACE OUT.