Sign in to follow this  
Deeq A.

Are you having problems with the chat?

Deeq A.   

We have recently installed version 4.0 of our chat software. We have added

FILE TRANSFER OPTION(you can actually ask your mysterious chatmate for his/her picture right there, you can share music, files, videos, etc)

This new version also has a new look and many other features.

The problem is that this version is resource intensive and it slows down your computer unless you have a top computer.

Do you think we should stick with our old version?

How many of you are having problems with it?

TO ADMINSTRATION IN SOL:

i really like this new version its more hippy and representive of the year that has gone by since this site been open. i wouldn't like to go back to the old version, and so far my old computer is doing well with this new version of yours. so please keep it and allow the trial period to extend to atleast a month or so then make a decision whether it's pro/con worth it. thanx

Admin,

The trouble with the chatroom is that it is painfully slow. It is not firewall friendly and makes IE unstable. No OS crush yet, but I can't count that out. It is doing that to a powerhouse pc with over 500 MB Ram. I think you should wait untill all bugs are fixed.

Cheers!

Admin,

The new version looks good but there are some problems, like slow and there is no priv. It used to have some priv window but now there is nothing Nada. Other than that is aight.

peace.

Deeq A.   

You are using the new version now ... but the skin is an older skin ... the new skin was slowing down the chat because of its heavy graphics so we replaced it with an older, faster one. Please bare with us till we find a fix for the new skin.

Miriam1   

Salam

Honestly i cant comment since i cant log on like Cushtic_Cutie ..maybe its just a singular problem, it just shows me a window with all the other ususal links and a blank log in window.

Abdinuur   

I can't even log on to the chatroom period.

Maybe you can help. After I put a NICKNAME in that small box...

This message comes up:

"You may not connect to DigiChat because no site with the specified ID could be found."

:confused:

Yea, the chat rooms are temporarily unavailable, and this is not the first time it happened. It usually happens when new features are being added into it. Somalinet chat rooms are another alternative in the meantime.

My handle is Kommander if anyone cares. :-()