Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

THE DAY I CRIED!!

OG Moti   

OG_girl even when i showed you the sad pictures you still laughing, ala waa dhagax dadkan aan kadhashay.. ilahey ha idinjilciyo, anigu i tried but i gave up now, just incase check the sadness pictures again

http://www.somaliaonline.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=6;t=001835;p=2

or have one test

chicken.gif

The Day I cried and couldnt help her, Ala xaasid sanaa kaaas, bal eega siduu ugalay maskiinta

2real   

Cambodia man, u r crazy. So it's okay for KFC to kill millions of chicken every day but seeing one blue-eyed chicken get slapped around made you cry?

If you add all the chicken I ate they would be in the hundreds. I'm not saying this for pride or anything but in my life I killed 1 chicken(pulled neck), 1 pigeon(shimbir laaye), 1 cat(with a stone).

Ever seen how they cook Lobsters? They boil them alive and they try to escape by banging on the cover of the container until they die from the heat.

OG Moti   

2real ala you are cruel, you have no heart at all, you killed a cat, and pulled what? man i hope they will form a court for animal cruelty and u be the first to be charged.. shame on you, writing that in this section where we grieve for animals ... tell us bal when u cried...maybe if your story is heartbreaking we might forgive u...

peace

2real   

OG_Moti

LoL! Yeah well the cat story is kinda funny. See I luv cats and I used to have one. There used to be this old ugly cat that used to hang out my house. He had one bad eye and one bad leg so he used to hop around with one leg. The toughest cat I've ever seen coz even if you hit him with a rock he wouldn't move and would stand there with one leg staring at you with his one eye. Anyways, him and I didn't like each other very much so one day I saw him humping my own cat in the back alley of our house. That little Ho gave it up to that ugly cat, I never forgave her after that. I was shocked. I was a little kid so I took it personal…. I killed him. About the chicken, we used to buy chicken/turkey alive and feed them until they become fat then kill them ourselves like we do with sheep. I didn't have the guts to do it all the time but I tried it once. It's very easy. You just (sorry) pull the neck until it snaps and that's it….you got yourself a dead chicken.

Trust me you don't wanna hear my heartbreaking stories….they say a boy cries 100 times out of sorrow before he becomes a man. Let's just say I'm a man now.

Changed   

oh my God a just recognised OG_Moti hand abusing the chicken :eek: ........i remember the hand i seen on the picture he send me ......my god og moti u are busted admit it u abused the chicken :mad: ...

OG Moti   

loooooooool@ nin yaaban, usheeg walaal gabadhan wey idhibtay.. MiZz_lexus i aint fighting u... and 2real u are the worse animal abuser i ever seen.. God forgive u, make them fat and then kill them? that was ouch....Mizz_unique and OG_girl .. u guys miss understood my nick in paltalk, it never means what is sounds, and anyway in life nothing is what is seems.. god forgive u, anyway be nice to animals... peace

OK,.,,,,,ALL U GUYS ARE OUT OF ORDER,,,

I SERIOUSLY TOLD MY HEARTBREAKER SO I COULD HEAR YOURS,,,,AND U ALL KEEPING SHTUM

SEE IF I TRUST U GUYS AGAIN,

2REAL U ONE SICK BRADA! , i mean u killed a disabled cat.did u think the reason the cat never moved when u threw stones at it, is because it's too scared, it has better balance when standing still then when hopping around, imagine it tried to run, u hit it and it tripped, that could kill it.

u should go down for animal cruelty!!!

and at such a youngage ,,,,i could have understood if you thought the disabled cat was harming yours, but it was plain sex,,,she wanted it, he needed it, ,,,u get my drift

unless u was gonna give your cat some,,she had to get it somehow.

and as for snapping the chickens neck,,,,hope u didn eat it afterwards!,,,i mean, isnt their a Halaal way of killing chickens and animals that limits the suffering that they go through? y could you not just get a nife, face the Qiblaa, say bismillah and cut the throut like u was meant 2?

Miss Lexus, naa miyaanan lagu barin in aad nimanka xushmeesid? Nimanka saa loogulama hadlo

uuf,odaaygan is getting on my nerves, eeyaa, somalia iyo xiligii gumaysigii waa lagasoo waregay.

these days its all about womens rights!

:(:(:( : aaaaaaaaaaaaaah MOTI whyyyyyyyyyy whyyyyyyyyyyyy u post the pic u make me cry more ..ala xasid sanaan ..i remmber what happen to me but he never shook me like the chicken he just through me :(:(:( WOWO wat a day any ways MOTI i fell yaa man how u cry now i know that day must be bad 4 u . :(

THE FRIST AND LAST DAY I EVER CIRED WHEN MY DAD WAS KILLED.. AND SEEING HIS BODY THERE WITH BLOOD ALL OVER THE WHITE SHEET THAT WAS ON HIM, I THINK I CRIED SOO MUCH THAT DAY, THAT I CAN'T CIRY ANYMORE... ONE THING I LEANED FROM THE DEATH OF MY DA IS.'' U NEVER KNOW WAT SOMEONE MEANS TO U TILL THE DAY U LOSE THEM'' ANYWAZ THATS THE DAY I CRIED.. AND THE PRESON THAT STARTED THIS I FEEL UR PAIN

1LVE

SOUL SISTA

Ariadne   

Og_moti what I don't understand is you felt bad for that chicken so you stopped eating chicken altogether...And then after a few months you went back to eating chicken all over again even though you cried for one (I'm very confused) :confused:

soul sista Allah have mercy on your father ---Amiin

and God bless u , the only other mali brave enuogh to share their sorrow!

me, im an emotional thing, i cry at everything, i cry when im happy, sad, suprised,

i think there's a problem with my tear duct!

Originally posted by silent-sistah:

quote:Miss Lexus, naa miyaanan lagu barin in aad nimanka xushmeesid? Nimanka saa loogulama hadlo

uuf,odaaygan is getting on my nerves, eeyaa, somalia iyo xiligii gumaysigii waa lagasoo waregay.

these days its all about womens rights!
There is no GUMEEYSI. Its called DHAQAN, and dhaqan says, RESPECT MEN. Naag nimanka latirsato, naag maba ahaba. Waxaa wadanka lagamaba yaqaanin.