Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

THE DAY I CRIED!!

Thierry.   

Call me cold hearted but i wouldnt shed a tear for a chicken, even if we were the best of budies,

you should have tasted it to see if it was true that it tastes good, the B.I.G might have had apoint

nuune,,,,,well that was a long time ago, then a friend told me that a bee can sting u even after u kill it, well now, i see a bee and i run!!!

and asfore the heartless guy b4me ....well what can i say ,,heartless is an understatement, because, its not the fact the chicken died, its the way in which it died, cruelty to xayawaan is xaraam!!!!

Lefty   

looooooool@og moti..

You seem to be nice to animals unlike me but how could you go back and start eating chickens after few months. Your condolence supposed to be longer than that.

Buubto   

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

Moti i have feeling that guy abusing the chicken was u ..here my reasons:u call ur self chicken abuser. and u always say love ur chicken , either way u r bad ......lol

Exactly wat i was going to say og girl said it. But then again who knows u did, ur nick name chicken abuser makes me think not to believe ur story icon_razz.gif

lol...What a dumb story

OG_Moti and the rest who cared have a soft heart... :rolleyes:

I didnt see the point in crying for a chicken, I aint been heartless here or anything but seriously you guys eat chicken right? But I dont see you guys crying when the chicken dies!

I cant stop laughing a guy was abusing a chicken (I didnt both to finish off the story).

I laughed, Not even a tear ran down my cheek~

You lot have some serious issues... redface.gif

Peace and out... :cool:

OG Moti   

Sweetrose, thanx mac mac, oh boy oh boy MiZz_lexus you have to be violant always, i dicovered why? you are from Australia? no wonder why u always angry, it is a hot place, and human rights come second after animal rights.. not to mention none existance of women's rights.. we all know what happen to Afghan refugees.. smile.gif

hey it seems most of you got my story wrong, it is true story and i felt sorry for the chicken because of the way she had to die.. not because people eat chicken.. comeon animal have rights beside the story of our Silent_sista is also heart breaking and u guys are laughing, it is sad and she did well to pay her respect to the poor thing..

Buubto i mean comeon give me some credit, i have a feelings and my story is totally true and it was not me who tortured the poor skinny thing..it was a fat ugly, calool weyne philipino who i really felt sick looking at his face, only if he was a little smaller i would kicked his big caloool, guys i still feel bad so tell me ur stories maybe i wont feel this bad if u tell me urs like the good hearted Silent_Sista

i know u all felt sorry for something and u all cried at one point of your lives..share with us..

peace

Iffah   

OGMOTI:: :D:D:D I'm sorry you had to witness such a cruelty...but I couldn't help but laugh at the way you described the incident. Lool.

OGMOTI:: I'm sorry you had to witness such a cruelty...but I couldn't help but laugh at the way you described the incident. Lool.

lol yep

OG Moti   

I dont beleive some of you, you laughing at such a sad story, i mean this is serious, guys you need to work on your dhagax heart, I was expecting to see a lot of tears and many would cry with me, big mac to Silent_sista, she is the only one who really have a heart, some of u even said dooro feelo xun aa loo ooyaa, i mean how heart breaking it is to see my people not even moved but such a sad incident.. I almost cried again but this time for my dhagax hearted people.. ... maybe if i show u her pictures then u would develop a feeling and it will soften ur hearts...

running.jpg

Her First Bad experience

chicken.gif

The Day I cried and couldnt help her, Ala xaasid sanaa kaaas, bal eega siduu ugalay maskiinta

chick.gif

Bal eega waxaa, how can no one cries for such treatment

AS you see how much pain she was experiencing..i can stop thinking of her..

[ June 10, 2003, 09:24 PM: Message edited by: OG_Moti ]

Changed   

ala hooyoy caloosha ........OG MOTI u cracked

me up again walaahi

.....but i thought the guy that abused the

chicken inspired u.......cuz u call ur self the

chicken abuser :confused: ......is it me and og

girl that know of the fact that u abuse chicken

too :mad: and now u want a vote from the

chicked loving community and u are pretending to

be a chicken lover... :eek: :eek:

OG_MOTi<== u are busted :D

OG Moti   

Sister Mizz_Unique you still laughing even after i showed you evedences and pictures to support the pain the poor chicken had to go through.. i feel sad for no one wants to be sad for the poor chicken..peace

Originally posted by Simple Woman:

aww thats a sad story walahi... og_moti.. u only cried once in ur life??? even when u were little?

i can't count how much times i cried.. but the day i cried the most was a time when everything was going bad.. my grades were dropping, someone i knew died, i wasn't getting along wit my family or friends, i was just depressed, life didn't make any sense at all. And i was starting to realize so much things that just made me more depressed.. n i had all that stored inside so i just started to cry n cry until tears couldn't come anymore i was depressed 4 a long time but i got over that alhamdulilah

Macaanto,walaahi I once felt the same..

Princess_sexy,inshaallah sis,you´ll get over it as time passes by.. smile.gif