Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

THE DAY I CRIED!!

OG Moti   

The place was the Philippines, the time was early morning, a chicken screaming woke me from my sleep, i thought it was not a normal screaming something must be bothering her, i dragged myself out of bed and steped outside my house to see what is wrong with the chicken, and there I saw a horroble seen, where a man, big man,fat and with ugly calool slaping a chicken and hitting her hard, dharbaaxo hadhihin, feer hadhihin, it was like the chicken owned him some money or stolen his girlfriend or something bigger than that, at first i did not realize that a man could show that much hate towards a chicken, then i approached the man and said nacalad baa kugu taalo ofcourse in somali, cause if i said it in english i might take her place, so i said why are u hitting the chicken, he smiled and said yeah i am hitting her i said i can see that but why, tears dropped from my eyes when my eyes coughed her eyes, i felt she was saying help me, then i actually cried and said man this is wrong, why are u doing this.. he said i want her to bleed inside, i said why, did she owe some money, he laughed like the pig he was and said .. you are funny i think i will share this chicken with you, and more tears come out of my eyes, and said for god sake tell me why, she had rights, he said you dont know "BULAQ LAQ" i said balaayo kulaqday what is that awoowgaa lagub, he said it is a philippine tradition food where u hit the chicken hard so that it bleeds inside and the meat will test good when u cook it later, i looked at him and side silently to myself i wish if we were in Ceel gaab, i would showen you the sun at night .. then i went back to my house and cried all day, could not eat for aweek and stop eating chicken for 3 months, then i start to lose weight so i went back eating the poor animal....i still remember that chicken .. it had a blue eyes, skinny and sad, that was the day i truelly cried...

tell me the day you cried...?

nuune   

waraa Moti,what a story sxb,i myself never cried,qalbigeega dhagax waaye,ma jixinjixe aaba la idhahaa,laakiin dooradaan markiid ii sheegtay qisadeda waa ooyay,hurdada ay kaa toosisay,skinny waaaye markiid dhahday aaban aad u ooyay,then markaad poor animalka cuntay waaba sii ooyayba,BULAQ LAQ balaaya ku laqday ninka maxaad u dharbaaxi waysay haddiid doorada iyo adiga qaraaba tihiin,you lost weight because of that animal,ohh yaa Allaah,what a relief,si fiican uu ninka chickenka u urugeeyay,urugeenta ay ku macaantahay kulahaa acuudkoow,kaas iniin arko aa fiicnaan laheed usna waa cakisi lahaa sidii xabbad faraanfar ah,kulahaa i will share this chicken with you,waaba ka dartay markuu saas dhahay,waraa sheekka qattar aa kugu dhacday aamiin,doorada ilaah ha nooleeyo,aamiin kolleey calooshiisa ay ku jirtaa,aamiin

Juxa   

moti loooooooooooooooool,,,,,,,u had me cry,,,,but duuuuuh with a laughter.

as a veggie,,,,,felt sorry for the chicken but even sorrier for u,,,,,,,stop eating the damn animal.,,,,,,,,try bocor,,,,,,or bataati,,,,,,or bagal,,,,,,,,u might like it.

OG Moti   

Opinionated what did u mean :confused: ? man are u trying to insult me, hey maybe someone send OG_girl, so that they make me cry again, i cried once in my life and it was for that chicken.. and i hope i will not cry again...

Nuune , sxb ma aragtay waxa igu dhacay, BULAQ Blaq buu yiri blaayo ha cunto, kasi mid ma aheen, dharbaxo maxad ugu dhufanweyday aa, sxb ninka calool weyn buu ahaa, oo xoogaa xoog badan, runtii waan baqay...

Juxa i love meat, but since i did not see a goat tortured i might start eating goat, cause i did not have any bad experiences with goats yet.. veggie? no way i support veggie rights so i can eat it.. guys tell me the day you cried or days u cried if u cried a lot... peace

aww thats a sad story walahi... og_moti.. u only cried once in ur life??? even when u were little?

i can't count how much times i cried.. but the day i cried the most was a time when everything was going bad.. my grades were dropping, someone i knew died, i wasn't getting along wit my family or friends, i was just depressed, life didn't make any sense at all. And i was starting to realize so much things that just made me more depressed.. n i had all that stored inside so i just started to cry n cry until tears couldn't come anymore i was depressed 4 a long time but i got over that alhamdulilah

WingA   

OG-Moti..

thats was DEEP man!! you should beat the Fat Man up for reals.. but i guess it wasnt your chicken was it so forget about it..

salaams..

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool ala beerka :D . :D:D .MOTI ur joker walahi u made me cry ...I fell sorry 4 the chicken

I remmber how it fell when u get abused OH :( ..that story went in my heart thanx to MOTI ..I can't remmber how many days how many SEC i cry :rolleyes: but it's all good let it gooooooooo ...MAC MAC 4 MOTI

Senora   

Originally posted by Simple Woman:

i can't count how much times i cried.. but the day i cried the most was a time when everything was going bad.. my grades were dropping, someone i knew died, i wasn't getting along wit my family or friends, i was just depressed, life didn't make any sense at all. And i was starting to realize so much things that just made me more depressed.. n i had all that stored inside so i just started to cry n cry until tears couldn't come anymore i was depressed 4 a long time but i got over that alhamdulilah

I went through something like that a few weeks ago myself......except no one i knew died.....but i its so weird how what u said was the exact same for me........im a little over it, but it still bothers me........ :(

but anyways, i found what u wrote Moti kind of funny at first...but then i said i wouldnt like it if someone found my sorrow humorous.....so im sorry you had to witness that....but i have to say, you can really have a sense of humour when your in despairity...

it was like the chicken owned him some money or stolen his girlfriend or something bigger than that,

OG Moti   

Miss_abuser .. mac mac to u too... i am sorry i made u cry, but it was a true story.. thanx for feeling my pain..

OG_girl i am teasing u girl, i am honered to have same first 2 letter of ur name as my name too...looooool

Simple_women & princess_sexy that was sad walahi, the worse thing is to feel that everyone is against u and feel depressed, thank god you guys passed that time ... but i felt u girls....

WinGer it was not my chicken but brother i still have a heart and i felt her pain.. i blame my self for not trying to kick his big calool, i was a fread i was skinny that time .. but if it was only now .. i am butac now i could done something.. walahi i felt sorry for that skinny chicken, it is like yesterday, i still remember her eyes.. walahi kasi bahal buu ahaaaa.. anyway i told what made me cry in my life... and Princess_sexy thanx for not laughing at my pain.. peace

wow! i did eat a balug! but didnt know that they slap the heck out of the poor babe! its a special dish in the phillipino resturants.

cry! i dont cry at all! i just laugh alot! try it

its free!

hey,,,, CHICKEN ABUSER I want a mac...coss u nearly mad me cry!!!

well,,,,the times i cried are uncountable, infact i wanna cry thinking about them,

the most memorable and the 1 i cried the most:

1- when my grandad died.

i left him when i was 3 in somlia, he didnt want me to go, and i remember him more than i remember my own parents. infact i only remember him out of all my family. well,,,,i locked ma self in the toilet for 3 hours and cried. me and my sister used to share a room, and nearly everynight i used to cry (i felt that i should have stayed with him) my sister used to sometimes ask if i was crying and i used to fake being asleep, and other times i knew she was awake, but she used to let me cry and not interupt.

when my dad died, i cried for 5mins, i remember feeling quilty and Questioning my love for him, but then i dont remember him, just what ppl tell me about him(and that thought makes me cry).

i would cry now, because i dont want another member of my family(especially my mother) to pass away without me seeing them. and i get this feeling that i won't meet my mother.

if your Question was the time i cried for an animal, well, i was 5/6, in london, well, i killed a bumble-bee by accident,i cried, i burried it, and i cried some more, my sister helped me burry it.

nuune   
silent-sistah u killed a bee,oohh noo way,i love that creator,how can u do that,by accident,i don't believe it,u r a horrible lol,anyway if it is accident then it is okeey u r so generous,u burried it,ohh so nice, ur sister also helped u for the funeral,what a group,actually this is my second time of crying,the first i cried when Og-Moti told me that story!