Dhaqaale

Somaliland independence.

Dhaqaale   

I hear humours that the Americans are getting tried of the corruption of Farmaajo in Mogadishu. There is talk on a Kenya TV program that some American officials are thinking about giving Somaliland independence from Somalia. Would this be a bad thing, since reconciliation is off the table?

• Like 1

Tallaabo   
7 hours ago, Dhaqaale said:

I hear humours that the Americans are getting tried of the corruption of Farmaajo in Mogadishu. There is talk on a Kenya TV program that some American officials are thinking about giving Somaliland independence from Somalia. Would this be a bad thing, since reconciliation is off the table?

Do you think the Americans are unaware that Somaliland is just a smaller version of southern Somalia with just as much corruption, nepotism, mistrust among clans, violence, tribalism, religious extremism, etc? 

• Like 1
  • Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

Dhaqaale Somaliland is already independent you mean rerecogniotion for Somaliland. Somaliland was never part of Somalia it was an equal union to the Somali Republic. 

Dhaqaale   
1 hour ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Dhaqaale Somaliland is already independent you mean rerecogniotion for Somaliland. Somaliland was never part of Somalia it was an equal union to the Somali Republic. 

If Somaliland was never part of Somalia, then why did Muhammad Haji Ibrahim Egal go to the south to meet Somali politicans and retify the agreement for Somalia independence. The north wanted to unite with Italian Somaliland in 1960 this is clear was day.

8 hours ago, Holac said:

Give us sources to check out please. 

It was on Kenyan TV and then posted on twitter. I can't seem to find it yet. But like i said this was speculation of a back channel between USA and Somaliland.

Dhaqaale   
4 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

Do you think the Americans are unaware that Somaliland is just a smaller version of southern Somalia with just as much corruption, nepotism, mistrust among clans, violence, tribalism, religious extremism, etc? 

Well anyone with half a brain knows this. 

3 hours ago, Dhaqaale said:

Well anyone with half a brain knows this. 

😆 lol 😆 

Unfortunately for you, those of us with half a brain are few and far between.

On 11/23/2019 at 11:46 AM, Dhaqaale said:

If Somaliland was never part of Somalia, then why did Muhammad Haji Ibrahim Egal go to the south to meet Somali politicans and retify the agreement for Somalia independence. The north wanted to unite with Italian Somaliland in 1960 this is clear was day.

It was on Kenyan TV and then posted on twitter. I can't seem to find it yet. But like i said this was speculation of a back channel between USA and Somaliland.

He went to the South to create the Somali Republic.  Which consisted of British Somaliland ad Italian Somalia.  Its like saying Somalia was part of Somaliland.  Neither countries were part of each other. But  they joined Each other to create the Somali Republic. 

9 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

He went to the South to create the Somali Republic.  Which consisted of British Somaliland ad Italian Somalia.  Its like saying Somalia was part of Somaliland.  Neither countries were part of each other. But  they joined Each other to create the Somali Republic. 

The Somali Republic is now the Somali Federal Republic.

Get with the times, Xaaji Maalaayacni!

2 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

It's not its called the federal republic of Somalia. The Somali Republic no longer exists since 1991

Same difference... one and the same thing.

One Somalia, one nation, one people, one federal republic. 

Dhaqaale   
18 minutes ago, Tillamook said:

Not really. Somalis invaded the horn of Africa some 1500 years ago. Somalia is not an organic country with a sold history like Persia/Iran. We are locus that destroy land not build it. The state of Somalia in 2019 is a testament to this fact.

Anyway I can't find the Twitter post were an Kenya TV host was discussing somaliland independents so I am leaving this thread.

1 hour ago, Tillamook said:

Mere slogans sxb nothing serious there is absolutely no one people naftaada adeer been ha u sheegin. People build countries not  slogans. Where somaliland stands and  where Somalia stand are two different worlds. 

8 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Mere slogans sxb nothing serious there is absolutely no one people naftaada adeer been ha u sheegin. People build countries not  slogans. Where somaliland stands and  where Somalia stand are two different worlds. 

Xaaji Maalaayacni, beenta waxaa ku nool keeni aaminsan Somalia iney kala go’ayso. 

There maybe two different worlds in your warped imagination but it is a fact that Somalia is one, Somalia is federal and moving forward.

Get with the times, old man!

11 hours ago, Tillamook said:

Somalia makala goayso. Balse jamhuuriyadi somalida eeh was jiri jirtay. Wa burburtay and if you believe that Somaliland is part of Italian somalia. Than you are only lying to your self.  2019 and  I see nothing new in Somalia the only difference is the warlords of the 90s have been replaced by alshabaab. And there is a fake govt protected by Africans.