Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

She Slaped me!! Women..Crazy cretures

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

i said i see apple pie waiting just for me to stick my fingers into it.. and for no reason at all she slapped me ...

stick my fingers into it?????? and u asking why she slaped ya, u luck she only slaped ya..

Senora   

What is wrong with you.....i swear, you never seem to stop amazing me...i dont think you living in Cambodia is for the best, cause your gettin weirder and weirder by the minute...

please tell me before i become unromantic... peace

yeah i think thats a good idea...just quit the whole romantic business...either that or your company is going to file for bankruptcy

hhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahaha

hahahahahhahahahahhahahha

god i can't stop laughing,, :D

moti is that the one i think it is or ,,,,,

hahahahhahahhaha

anyways,,,,,,hakugu taagnaaayo... icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

shaka zulu
... man it was not juxa it was this heavy weight champion blck american ldy i met somewhere in cambodia... juxa is most romantic person i ever met and i hope u wont meet
smile.gif
man stop pulling my like i am the one who got slapped..

so MOTTI basiacally you were flirting with her and

and suggested that you should go back to your hotel where you will tell her the story that made you cry when you saw that guy Shyhem getting it on with the chicken.lol.

dude JUXAA must be suffering from anthrax virus to believe that kind of joke and worse to even think about comforting you.

i really feel sorry for that poor girl but guess what? if you was seeing my sister i would've kicked your behind for fun so that you wont even think about playing my sister for a fool.lol.

MOTTI, just enjoy the ride while it lasts.lol

Juxa   

OG-moti,,,,,,,,i told u to stop looking up the sky, let alone talking to blessed, big women, besides i thought i did not like apple-pie,,,,,u love only my bur macsharo and kackac,,,,,,boy if slapping make u dizzy wait for my babis when i see u.....

shaka,,,,,,,bro,,,,,,,,u got a point,,,,,,,,this man of mine,,,,,maybe mine is strong word need good slapping but again the heart rules the head,,,,,,maybe about time i let the head rule,,,,,after all the head over-lives/survives the heart........gosh am not making senses,,,that is love for u,,,,makes u wonder in da kalahari desert, anyway,,,if u like a man,,,,u got to take him with his qashin,,,,,,in this case i got to take Moti with his weirdness

peace :rolleyes:

Originally posted by juxa:

shaka,,,,,,,bro,,,,,,,,u got a point,,,,,,,,this man of mine,,,,,maybe mine is strong word need good slapping

thank you JUXAA that is what i was trying to tell you all these times, the man is good for slapping nothingelse.

do you ant me to get you a DACAS now?

Kool_Kat   

ahahahaha aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I wonder why I didn't see this before...

N'way, may be you should become unromantic, cuz I don't see anything romantic about your fingure in an apple pie...

War inaan ku dharbaaxo iska daayee, candhuuf intaan kuugu tufo, aa adoo caato badan dhulka kuugu jiidi lahaa...Intaan ku rifo, aan waxaan ku dhihilahaa, you remind me of a chicken on the grill waiting to be rifed (my own word rifed=rifoow)...

NoVa   

loool MOti' u got slapped..that's so cute...lol...I need 2 practise on how 2 slap on some1...mind letting me borrow ya cheeks? lool..for just only one turn...but then again, it seems as if ya cheekz have being abused and over-used by Slap's..lool...by the way, why didn't ya slap her back and say "which slap ya think was harder?" lool she sure woudln't lay a hand on ya again haha..just kidddding...damn i shouldn't be giving u advice on how 2 slap on women....what am i saying....i'm outie

OG Moti   

I dont know what to say, i just dont know what to say .. like nuune said not everything is green, u made somali language green and now you making english language green, you all green minded...

i was so romantic, cause after i read your posts, i felt bad, i thought i was bad in pick up line thou i wasnt picking up anyone "to juxa" i was trying to make her feel better about herself, anyways i went to a group of females they are my friends i asked about my statement they all smiled and thought that was the sweetest thing u ever did, and i left they were laughing so hard while i was going away from them but i think one of them said a joke or something..!!! nyway kool kat u are violant you need help, sister tifid is bad unhuman, and ilegal, i have rights

Nova_2003 tell me bal let me see what was my mistakes.. thou i still beleive i was romantic .. i just the lady had issues, maybe she was abused before... do u think i should try with more open minded lady ? peace

OG Moti   

hey guys i saw the lady who slapped me for the apple pie line... and she called me hey do u remember me? i said excuse me? she had nerves to say i m the one and raises her hand and says u know .. come on it is me .. i walked back and i said lady i dont know what you talking about, you must be mistaken me with someone else, she said hey come on it wasnt personal, i said listen lady i am sorry but i have a girlfriend and i love her so leave me alone, she laughs out loud and said dont tell me the apple pie thing worked on her, i just walked away and she kept laughing ... man i am scared whenever i see her.. she is bahal.. she should be locked in some where.. gacan buuran she was... peace

OG Moti   

hey OG_girl are u out of ur mind, i think i told u she is heavy, and she got fat hands, come on .. beside i dont hit women, and i remember telling her if u only been a man and she stood and said say what ? i said nothing .. good day Sir. she said Sir? i said sorry i ment ma'am .. i am a gentelman, i dont hit women... peace